Utility sxs choices

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see Textron do good, however, I believe it's a little risky buying their product at this time. If the experiment fails they will get out of it quick to reduce losses then you're left with a product with very little value.
The reality is Polaris Rangers hold their value for a reason, don't expect some newcomer with a brand new name that 95% of outdoor enthusiasts never even heard of to knock them off the podium...
First reaction from most people will be its another Chinese company, they will need some good marketing to separate themselves from that. I mentioned the name Textron to a few people and that was all of their gut reaction.
I don't even "like" Polaris just being realistic here...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see Textron do good, however, I believe it's a little risky buying their product at this time. If the experiment fails they will get out of it quick to reduce losses then you're left with a product with very little value.
The reality is Polaris Rangers hold their value for a reason, don't expect some newcomer with a brand new name that 95% of outdoor enthusiasts never even heard of to knock them off the podium...
First reaction from most people will be its another Chinese company, they will need some good marketing to separate themselves from that. I mentioned the name Textron to a few people and that was all of their gut reaction.

Don't be scared. buy one

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think it will take time and they will have to prove themselves ....for sure .
However , look at what canam has done in 10 years !Amazing , & sales are incredible ...
so I am not saying it will be easy , but it can be done ....it will happen if the product works . They have deep , deep pockets , so if they invest in R& D and really go after it ... anything is possible .
They need a highly competitive sport sxs ... soon as that is where the money is ... the rest falls into place .

As far as price , Ray would know more than me ....
But I think it will have to be cheaper than the comparable brand names that are out right now ... to get established so to speak .
The cats were typically 10 to 30% less , roughly with comparable machines ...
But old and dated technology, so who knows ...
I wish them well,and think they will do real good ...
When they bought Weber motors , and use king shocks ... that's a sign they are serious ...
Ironically , at first glance this may be the least Chinese machine on the market ...lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not the most inspirational name , lol...
Sounds like some super nerdy computer geek cyber Company .....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep everyone informed and Terry can chime in also.

Let's give them a chance.

I will really test them out

Trust me. I will report on how well they work.

Who else ride 2200 km in a sxs in 10 months

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how those two new X3s work out this trip ....
should be a nice chance to see them in the real trails ...��
Along with all the other type machines coming , nice to get a real cross section..for sure .

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think you will get this demo
gig ... seeing, as Honda fired you ...
��

Honda still has night mares over that weekend.

Wonder if that thing ever dried up.

Oh the crashed front end

ooops

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I see is a guy is going to get muddy in that unit! Which is good if you are out playing in the mud. But hunting and using it for work it's not a good thing! No one like there hunting fishing gear full of mud! Or cow sh!t flying in your face when out checking the cows that will be one done fall of it.
They'll have to include some kind of absorbent napkin with it. Maybe call it a Kotextron.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely huge interest in the new Textron machines ...
Lots of people waiting for the Havoc release .
These are going to sell real well judging by the amount of interest already !
Lots of power & suspension,people like that !!

Top Bottom