Unpopular Opinions

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny how anyone posting this BS just never seems to volunteer themselves, but always seem to be pointing at others? it's a real puzzler. don't think you'd be saying that in a small town.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
are you volunteering to reduce it by one? or are you thinking Tru-d may be on to something? also what is the planets ideal population and what have you to back up your number?
The fact people who can’t take care of themselves are reproducing and expecting the government take care of all of them while I’m paying their way. Or what about the fact there’s not enough housing, or the healthcare strain(Canada specifically). Corporations are driving small businesses and small farms to extinction. With the population aging there is a less skilled workforce, and with society changing into the snowflake society it has. There is less workforce period, until the housing, healthcare, and pollution issues are under control. It is overpopulated.

They cry about global warming and emissions, population increase is causing demand for more and more. In turn increasing co2 emissions, you’ll never hear a study on population increase driving global warming. Who will pay their taxes to push their agenda? Who will vote for their specific political party?

You say you’ll never hear someone say that from a small town, but I’m from the country and I say that, and I’ll say it every day.

Since you’re questioning my “BS” opinion, convince me I’m wrong. Tell me why we are not overpopulated.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all started going downhill before you realize

Once they tricked people into thinking Def Leppard wasn’t the worst music ever made, it was over

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact people who can’t take care of themselves are reproducing and expecting the government take care of all of them while I’m paying their way. Or what about the fact there’s not enough housing, or the healthcare strain(Canada specifically). Corporations are driving small businesses and small farms to extinction. With the population aging there is a less skilled workforce, and with society changing into the snowflake society it has. There is less workforce period, until the housing, healthcare, and pollution issues are under control. It is overpopulated.

They cry about global warming and emissions, population increase is causing demand for more and more. In turn increasing co2 emissions, you’ll never hear a study on population increase driving global warming. Who will pay their taxes to push their agenda? Who will vote for their specific political party?

You say you’ll never hear someone say that from a small town, but I’m from the country and I say that, and I’ll say it every day.

Since you’re questioning my “BS” opinion, convince me I’m wrong. Tell me why we are not overpopulated.
so who are you volunteering to start depopulating the earth? how many you need to see gone? how many of your family members are going to the maid program? Every person born has the right to life, who the made you god? Global warming my azz, prove to me Co2 is harming the planet? pure BS!
I;m also thinking your 1st world elitest problems could be rectified by the government chosen

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when you acted out and dad kicked you in the a$$ and said smartin up. Got a back hand for winning. Mouth washed out with soap or drug out of a store by your ear for being a little sh$t.
Today we never see that. That’s why we have children that are cats, then turn into circus freaks and don’t do anything but hold their hand out and want to be loved for who they are.
If I dressed up like a cat my old man would of smacked me straight and put me to work.

Now here I am paying tax’s and hating cats.
When I was a kid if we acted up it was only once because it hurt after the first time. Never would we back talk to any grown up. Never got money just handed to us. every kid helped around the house (without getting paid for it). Hand me down clothes was a normal thing.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
so who are you volunteering to start depopulating the earth? how many you need to see gone? how many of your family members are going to the maid program? Every person born has the right to life, who the made you god? Global warming my azz, prove to me Co2 is harming the planet? pure BS!
I;m also thinking your 1st world elitest problems could be rectified by the government chosen
You sound like a politician yourself, unable to answer a question.

The picture of Thanos was merely a joke, to think someone would actually want a lottery and kill off half the earths population is a little bit extreme. The world is overpopulated yes, but no one needs to take charge of “depopulating” it, it’ll depopulate itself over time. The fact of Canada bringing in over half a million people last year when we are already struggling is absurd. I’m struggling to find out where I said people and their families had to be killed.

I also never claimed to believe in co2 emissions causing global warming either, I was simply stating a fact that with all the studies and theories about global warming, you’ll never see one about global population driving co2 emissions higher. Earth’s history has multiple warming and cooling cycles. But pollution on the other hand we can control, no one likes to see garbage littering the landscape, sewage going into water ways, smog etc.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told that two kids at Vulcan high school identify as cats. There are even bigger problems out there. If I had a kid like that they would live in the barn and eat dry cat food and mice until they sorted themselves out. Vulcan has a population of 2000. What is it like in the bigger centres?
Several high schools in Lethbridge and the Raymond school(Yes Raymond) have kitty litter boxes for the kids who identify as furries. Don't get this fawking world. So messed up.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m so confused. Do I move into a clock tower or just strip down, robe up and say I’m Jesus’s and cure the sick.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cull liberals not cows. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it
cure for most Canadians is a definitive change in Government! what i also see is automation eliminating peoples jobs, no idea where this is going to finally end up but maybe a few less elites may solve some of the problems we are having? i also see less volume of people naturally and more likely forcefully. going to be mucho violence also!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Several high schools in Lethbridge and the Raymond school(Yes Raymond) have kitty litter boxes for the kids who identify as furries. Don't get this fawking world. So messed up.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk
Time to flush the school officials, spray some disinfectant in the bowl and start with a clean slate

Top Bottom