The end of BC resources.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Monarchy is giving the natives back the land they stole. Probably has to something with the queens murder of the residential children as well.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant change the past. History is History!
The governments have given too much power to minorities, alphabet people and indigenous. They want all want equal rights. They should all have to bid for the work through the same process. Not it is our land, blah, blah, blah. Work for it. No hand outs. If it’s your land, live off of it the old ways. No modern technologies, hunt gather etc just like your ancestors.
Tired of all this BS.
Want to be equal and treated fairly BS. Work for it pay taxes like everyone else. Then and only them are you allowed to have a voice.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant change the past. History is History!
The governments have given too much power to minorities, alphabet people and indigenous. They want all want equal rights. They should all have to bid for the work through the same process. Not it is our land, blah, blah, blah. Work for it. No hand outs. If it’s your land, live off of it the old ways. No modern technologies, hunt gather etc just like your ancestors.
Tired of all this BS.
Want to be equal and treated fairly BS. Work for it pay taxes like everyone else. Then and only them are you allowed to have a voice.
I mostly agree however, being a ‘visible minority’ I have in fact, not reaped any rewards from this power lol

IMO everyone should be treated equally and pay taxes etc everything has gone waaaay too far to the other side. /rant

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's going to happen when the Indian Bands south of the border say " Actually Us USA Indigenous Bands Had all this land even before Borders were drawn up". Could throw a wrench in some ones plans. We might have a Indian War. I am sure they fought over females and land like the rest of us.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, this won't last long. In A few more years there is going to be so many NEW people here that they won't care what the past was. They will be here for themselves and the money and resources will be directed to Another part of the world. You would think the natives would more concerned about this than the Whites. Think they have it bad now, when these new people are in charge they problems will be long forgotten.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, this won't last long. In A few more years there is going to be so many NEW people here that they won't care what the past was. They will be here for themselves and the money and resources will be directed to Another part of the world. You would think the natives would more concerned about this than the Whites. Think they have it bad now, when these new people are in charge they problems will be long forgotten.
This is exactly what I think as well, hit the nail on the head.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian man-date for 2030...

The plan is too cut back on housing less the depletion or harvested resources...

Screenshot_20231229_120954_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still kind of comfy less the cold wet snout pressing up against my @zz... lol

Easy too find lots of Bear dens in BC,,, Much harder in Flat Saskatchewan...

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's going to happen when the Indian Bands south of the border say " Actually Us USA Indigenous Bands Had all this land even before Borders were drawn up". Could throw a wrench in some ones plans. We might have a Indian War. I am sure they fought over females and land like the rest of us.

they already have begun that arguement

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly it’s time to leave Canada Until it’s fixed or at least get out while you can. everyone is so concerned about being fair and inclusive of all people except the actual ones that work and support Canada.
never thought I’d need to leave my country for a better life.
you Fu-Ked this one up good Trudy.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly it’s time to leave Canada Until it’s fixed or at least get out while you can. everyone is so concerned about being fair and inclusive of all people except the actual ones that work and support Canada.
never thought I’d need to leave my country for a better life.
you Fu-Ked this one up good Trudy.
I agree, my business is for sale. If it goes then my property is next.

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't to be taken lightly, even my alberta friends. You WILL NOT have access to your old sledding areas! You can pay the Indians for access if your a pussy but the access money should 100% go to the clubs that groom and upkeep the cabins. This is a huge thing and power in numbers is a thing.
I FOR ONE AM NOT PAYING A GROUP that doesn't contribute into taxes and it will become extremely dangerous at staging grounds if a certain group has their hands out.

Top Bottom