NDP strikes oil.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Dumb azz LEFT is going CRAZY they all know there going down in the USA Canada and around the world People are done with all there Stupity and propaganda BS

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are the ones promoting mental health issues in this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t that the truth, they are definitely promoting having mental health problems. Destroy the mentality of the majority and the majority is now manipulated far easier. Some people actually think having mental health problems is cool and progressive and they celebrate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
true, Tru-d is an arrogant narcissist, and will never step down! Im thinking NDP singh is going to play his cards in the next couple months. NDP will loose seats in voting realignment late April, and he will not be happy, his health care proposal is not going anywhere and he is losing face proping up Tru-D. something is going to happen come April, besides an increased climate tax. Also we are seeing that the political parties are now in full Campaign mode. something is coming!
They gotta be ready to go in case Trudeau wants to try a snap election. I doubt he will, I sincerely hope he will have his long walk in the snow. Him and Jughead are trying to do electoral reform so I wouldn’t be surprised if he cheats another election.

Top Bottom