NDP strikes oil.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came here to post this.

It should be noted, it's a private member bill and not backed by the party specifically. Phawked none the less.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read half the news article and hit the X at the top right. Who could ever even think this crazy idea up and publicize it. Then some waco news writer wrote the article. Now I wasted 5 minutes reading some if it.
My thoughts too, but i'm thinking we need to know who we are dealing with!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is next level stupidity. It’s like these dip sh!ts are just trying to rub it in our faces that there’s nothing we can do about it for almost 2 more years.
i could be wrong, only i think we may see something change in the next couple months? hopefully

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is so f#cked up it’s not even funny. I’d like to see him get hit by a diesel truck and then backed over and shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm thinking it is virtue signalling to the extreme, don't have any other explanation?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could be wrong, only i think we may see something change in the next couple months? hopefully
The guy is far too arrogant to call an early election unless it becomes forced by a non confidence vote. I suspect jagmeet knows that if he goes down that road, his "power" is likely gone with the change too.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy is far too arrogant to call an early election unless it becomes forced by a non confidence vote. I suspect jagmeet knows that if he goes down that road, his "power" is likely gone with the change too.
true, Tru-d is an arrogant narcissist, and will never step down! Im thinking NDP singh is going to play his cards in the next couple months. NDP will loose seats in voting realignment late April, and he will not be happy, his health care proposal is not going anywhere and he is losing face proping up Tru-D. something is going to happen come April, besides an increased climate tax. Also we are seeing that the political parties are now in full Campaign mode. something is coming!

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true, Tru-d is an arrogant narcissist, and will never step down! Im thinking NDP singh is going to play his cards in the next couple months. NDP will loose seats in voting realignment late April, and he will not be happy, his health care proposal is not going anywhere and he is losing face proping up Tru-D. something is going to happen come April, besides an increased climate tax. Also we are seeing that the political parties are now in full Campaign mode. something is coming!
Agree if he waits to long he is going to get bounced.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These people are mentally unfit to be in public yet here they are in public service. It’s like a bad nightmare and we never get to get out of it

They are the ones promoting mental health issues in this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom