www.youtube.com
Unpopular opinions, I’ll go first.

The world is overpopulated.
avengers-endgame-thanos-snap.jpg

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muslim countries are populating around 5 kids per family I think I saw a couple years ago and North America at like 1.5 so it won’t take long to get out populated with immigrations numbers where they are now.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you hear that… tax brakes for wealthy incomers so we can afford to reproduce.
Government is also hiring more tax paid workers but kill the worker bees. What dose this all tell you about what that fckn a$$ wipe is doing to our country.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nearly 30% of gen z identifies as LGBTQ. That won't help.
Was told that two kids at Vulcan high school identify as cats. There are even bigger problems out there. If I had a kid like that they would live in the barn and eat dry cat food and mice until they sorted themselves out. Vulcan has a population of 2000. What is it like in the bigger centres?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when you acted out and dad kicked you in the a$$ and said smartin up. Got a back hand for winning. Mouth washed out with soap or drug out of a store by your ear for being a little sh$t.
Today we never see that. That’s why we have children that are cats, then turn into circus freaks and don’t do anything but hold their hand out and want to be loved for who they are.
If I dressed up like a cat my old man would of smacked me straight and put me to work.

Now here I am paying tax’s and hating cats.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when you acted out and dad kicked you in the a$$ and said smartin up. Got a back hand for winning. Mouth washed out with soap or drug out of a store by your ear for being a little sh$t.
Today we never see that. That’s why we have children that are cats, then turn into circus freaks and don’t do anything but hold their hand out and want to be loved for who they are.
If I dressed up like a cat my old man would of smacked me straight and put me to work.

Now here I am paying tax’s and hating cats.

If I acted like the kids nowadays when I was growing up I would of had an “unfortunate“ accident and probably not of been alive to tell the tale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told that two kids at Vulcan high school identify as cats. There are even bigger problems out there. If I had a kid like that they would live in the barn and eat dry cat food and mice until they sorted themselves out. Vulcan has a population of 2000. What is it like in the bigger centres?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unpopular opinions, I’ll go first.

The world is overpopulated.
avengers-endgame-thanos-snap.jpg
are you volunteering to reduce it by one? or are you thinking Tru-d may be on to something? also what is the planets ideal population and what have you to back up your number?

Top Bottom