The Greatest Day

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[YT][/YT]My favorite day in the mountains... the first time I just let go of all the over-thinking and just enjoyed the sun, the powdery snow and the breathtaking scenery. The best ride I ever had... and the reason I am addicted to the white stuff:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv2lddIxj5Q[/YT]

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

We've created a video monster LOL ................ Yaaaaay :D

ps

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ps

I'm still figuring out this editing thing... but its kinda fun. I'm sure there are a million other things I should be doing!! Signing up for vimeo toute de suite, but I am wondering how I post videos from Vimeo on here? I only know how to link to the YouTube ones and it works better than Facebook -- thanks!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score

ps

I just watched Thunderstruck 9 last night and from what I saw SledMamma you do one hell of a job at photography and video. I must say though my favorite scene was you at the end in your little shorts in the snow, that was cute. What an exciting thing to get to see such sight of those crazy men and women doing crazy climbs and stunts. Great job!!!!

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Well done. I have only been mountain riding for 4 years and I'm always over think everything. Last year with a new sled I was able to start not over thinking (as much) LOL.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched Thunderstruck 9 last night and from what I saw SledMamma you do one hell of a job at photography and video. I must say though my favorite scene was you at the end in your little shorts in the snow, that was cute. What an exciting thing to get to see such sight of those crazy men and women doing crazy climbs and stunts. Great job!!!!

Thank you Snow Bunny!! You don't know what that means to me! Last year was amazing for me in terms of sledding and photography. Getting to ride with Thunderstruck and working with a truly down-home good hearted crew of guys was a total fluke that opened so many doors for me personally and professionally. Riding with Thunderstruck was awe-inspiring and intimidating to say the least. Now this Sledbetties thing is rolling BIIIIG and it has taken my heart in a whole new direction, yet again... To combine your work, your passions, challenge yourself, and enjoy the beauty of the mountains to the fullest, all that the same time is truly an amazing experience... I am very blessed :)

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still figuring out this editing thing... but its kinda fun. I'm sure there are a million other things I should be doing!! Signing up for vimeo toute de suite, but I am wondering how I post videos from Vimeo on here? I only know how to link to the YouTube ones and it works better than Facebook -- thanks!!

wow...wow...wow..... if thats what u can do when ur unsure....heaven help all the big guys when u,,,"figure it out" thats friggin awesome.... thank you i just watched it twice.... two gibbies...hats off...:d:d:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow...wow...wow..... if thats what u can do when ur unsure....heaven help all the big guys when u,,,"figure it out" thats friggin awesome.... thank you i just watched it twice.... two gibbies...hats off...:d:d:d

WOW!! Thank you **blushing** I heard on the street somewhere that two gibbies is equivalent to an oscar nomination in some third-world countries! Right on!!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
atta hang it out there SM.
good quality....what cam do you use?

Thanks Pipes-- can't wait to ride with you, and EVERYONE in Elkford too !!

Koby: I use my GoPro helmet cam and just a little Sony HD cam (HDR CX100). It's a start...

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great job...like i keep saying you have a "gift" and it is great to see it being used. i love the way you used your still shots in the movie. keep it up!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Sledmamma, I was finally able to view your video, at work I can't. Wow, what another great job of filming and photography. I really like the head cam shots. For me as a brand new rider and also a fellow chicka, I found watching your reactions from that view helpful to me in how I should be moving as well (when sledding). Seeing it from that perspective was awesome and truly helpful. Great great job. Hopefully one day I will be able to ride like that. I will be getting married in a couple of years, you available?;)

Thank you Snow Bunny!! You don't know what that means to me! Last year was amazing for me in terms of sledding and photography. Getting to ride with Thunderstruck and working with a truly down-home good hearted crew of guys was a total fluke that opened so many doors for me personally and professionally. Riding with Thunderstruck was awe-inspiring and intimidating to say the least. Now this Sledbetties thing is rolling BIIIIG and it has taken my heart in a whole new direction, yet again... To combine your work, your passions, challenge yourself, and enjoy the beauty of the mountains to the fullest, all that the same time is truly an amazing experience... I am very blessed :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledmamma, I was finally able to view your video, at work I can't. Wow, what another great job of filming and photography. I really like the head cam shots. For me as a brand new rider and also a fellow chicka, I found watching your reactions from that view helpful to me in how I should be moving as well (when sledding). Seeing it from that perspective was awesome and truly helpful. Great great job. Hopefully one day I will be able to ride like that. I will be getting married in a couple of years, you available?;)

Yup, always available for weddings!!

Top Bottom