The Day of the Professional Trucker is almost over.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's still lots of professional drivers out there...Most haul logs, know how to put chains on and don't wear flip flops, jogging pants and wear head sets.

I agree with the flip flops and dressing decent but what is the problem with a headset? What do you purpose they use for communication?

Bonehead truckers is hilarious.

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the flip flops and dressing decent but what is the problem with a headset? What do you purpose they use for communication?

Bonehead truckers is hilarious.
Oh I don't know maybe just simple blue tooth like the rest of us? You ever notice the Punjabi yapping never stops when they're outside the truck or going into the sh*tter? It's annoying even when you pull into a brake check to have a piss. I'm not a trucker but do have a class one and i'm glad I don't have to use it much anymore here in BC.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's still lots of professional drivers out there...Most haul logs

You should see what the oil patch drivers do on the east side, in the Alberta/BC foothills and the Arctic...I've spun out on dry ground w/double lockers in, lowered down hills w/tow tractor and I been on the Beaufort Sea.

If they ever build that pipeline up the McKenzie Valley...everybody do it, in whatever capacity. That will probably be one of the last old timey,adventurous projects. Been up there too, that's freaky, weird peoples in the far north, that's all I'll say about that.

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should see what the oil patch drivers do on the east side, in the Alberta/BC foothills and the Arctic...I've spun out on dry ground w/double lockers in, lowered down hills w/tow tractor and I been on the Beaufort Sea.

If they ever build that pipeline up the McKenzie Valley...everybody do it, in whatever capacity. That will probably be one of the last old timey,adventurous projects. Been up there too, that's freaky, weird peoples in the far north, that's all I'll say about that.
Sounds like a normal day in the bush except being stuck on dry ground?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a normal day in the bush except being stuck on dry ground?
On steep ground with heavy over size loads they use tow tractors to pull or hold them back. Much easier on the drive lines and the underpants

Top Bottom