Snowcheck Pricing

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bustin your chops- none taken.
I'm not sensitive to that kinda thing... We women can be fairly windy :)

Really!! LOL

Sorry SledMamma!! I had too!! :d

Attachments

• woman-farting-in-water-600x446.jpg
    woman-farting-in-water-600x446.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously, you sound like a bunch of women!
Go ahead and pay retail plus all there other fees, then next fall trade that over priced sled in and you will find out who's fair :crying3::crying3::crying3:

I couldnt agree more. Seems like a lot of people have alterior motives. "Hey everyone, come buy sleds off my buddy for way more than you would pay elsewhere so I can keep getting good deals".

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It all comes down to happiness! My personal happiness......:)

The feeling I get when I walk into my dealer to lay down another spring order, the feeling I get when I walk into the same dealer for service, the feeling and service I get when ordering parts, the feeling I get when I meet my dealer out in the hills, and so on.

I will shop around to keep them in-line (not that I have to but it is the smart thing to doo), but I will not sacrifice a good thing for a few hundred dollars and neither will my dealer. I am the only one who figures out what I want to pay for the service I get. Will I drive all over the place and change here and there so that I can be happy for a few hundred dollars and maybe a new brand. I don't think so. I am happy with the yellow in my blood and the service I get in beautiful, downtown Lethbridge at Mr. R's.

Sledding is a tremendous community and I have met a lot of great people. I won't feed the trolls with figures nor will I bash what others are paying. I just try to be a happy camper and work out a good deal for myself. Peeps who follow have been happy but they have to work out their own deal.

Works for me....:yo:

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
[Ditto for Motor Tech in Golden....just ordered 163 x...can't wait til NEXT winter !
QUOTE=ferniesnow;1684293]It all comes down to happiness! My personal happiness......:)

The feeling I get when I walk into my dealer to lay down another spring order, the feeling I get when I walk into the same dealer for service, the feeling and service I get when ordering parts, the feeling I get when I meet my dealer out in the hills, and so on.

I will shop around to keep them in-line (not that I have to but it is the smart thing to doo), but I will not sacrifice a good thing for a few hundred dollars and neither will my dealer. I am the only one who figures out what I want to pay for the service I get. Will I drive all over the place and change here and there so that I can be happy for a few hundred dollars and maybe a new brand. I don't think so. I am happy with the yellow in my blood and the service I get in beautiful, downtown Lethbridge at Mr. R's.

Sledding is a tremendous community and I have met a lot of great people. I won't feed the trolls with figures nor will I bash what others are paying. I just try to be a happy camper and work out a good deal for myself. Peeps who follow have been happy but they have to work out their own deal.

Works for me....:yo:[/QUOTE]

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would post what they pay anyway. That's between you and your dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were talking about sleds here... not a big deal to share a price really.

As well if the dealer does not like his price being brought up in public then why did they quote it in the first place, that would be my question. If margins are that thin then would you not want a larger quantity of sleds to PDI to increase profits. Only makes sense to me.

Can someone "define" serivce.... I see this term used alot and i am not getting it. When i order parts from any dealer it seems i am constantly looking up the p/n for them!

from my callings i found alot of the little guys where approx 2-300 less than the larger dealers.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As well if the dealer does not like his price being brought up in public then why did they quote it in the first place, that would be my question. If margins are that thin then would you not want a larger quantity of sleds to PDI to increase profits. Only makes sense to me.

Can someone "define" serivce.... I see this term used alot and i am not getting it. When i order parts from any dealer it seems i am constantly looking up the p/n for them!

from my callings i found alot of the little guys where approx 2-300 less than the larger dealers.

Because not everybody will be charged the same for a product, and when someone on here posts a quote, I see he get called out if its not close to what they payed.
Ive been burned before on this very senerio, not on the site tho or any other.

Service can be viewed differant ways. Is the person behind the counter going to know as much as you or I about the product? In reality Probably not, but if your lucky your main guy at the dealer can be reached, but its alot easier in my experiance dealing with anything mechanical to have the p/n handy, or research already done to help out the new hire, or high school kid behind the counter to avoid miscommunication and wrong parts ordered.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

So the place you have to look up your own part number is 200 dollars less? Seems like a deal........ There's your definition of service

lewishillbilly

Reaction score

Not a definition but here is an example : called Motor Tech from Quarts parking lot last friday @ 6:02 pm(they close at 6) , the call was actually ANSWERED we told them we had issues with 2 sleds. The response????....no problem bring them on in , we'll wait for you. Now THAT'S service!!! sleds were ready before lunch on saturday !! Thx Randy, Dawn. and Jordy !

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a definition but here is an example : called Motor Tech from Quarts parking lot last friday @ 6:02 pm(they close at 6) , the call was actually ANSWERED we told them we had issues with 2 sleds. The response????....no problem bring them on in , we'll wait for you. Now THAT'S service!!! sleds were ready before lunch on saturday !! Thx Randy, Dawn. and Jordy !

Motortech is amazing. We have come through at 10 at night and Randy met us there with parts. Even hung around and had a beer with us and BS'd for an hour or so. Definitely a top notch shop.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the place you have to look up your own part number is 200 dollars less? Seems like a deal........ There's your definition of service

your right it is... to bad i gatta drive 2.5hrs outta calgary to get that. Local quotes where just out to lunch and the service...

I TOTALLY agree with motor tech comments. They have the service for sure and are on my list for purchasing a sled. i dont like the 12% tax but sometimes like mentioned its just worth it.

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
i ordered a '14 summit x on saturday from Motor Tech , if you're a resident of alberta you just register it in ab when you get the vin# and you only pay gst.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people sled out that way so its probably not going to create any extra drives? Actually not a bad idea buying a sled from the area you ride in.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem with that is if you have a problem on the Sunday will the shop be open so you can drop it off? If not then you will probably have to bring it back for your next trip and you lose valuable riding time. I think Randy and Dawn are the exception and this is no way a slight on dealing with them. I guess I have to wonder if your boss asked you to run down to the shop on your day off every weekend would you be as obliging as them?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By owning a shop in a major sledding community, and not too far from Revy I think it would be a great business decision. Heck why not just stay open all weekend and then shut the shop down on Monday and Tuesday? Then they can go ride when the hills arent packed. Also means they can go the extra mile for out of towners like they always do on the weekends, and take in sleds to work on during the week.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries about dropping a sled off at Motor Tech on a Sunday...Unlike other dealers someone will actually be there to fix it.
I've never bought a sled from there but have had the best service you could ask for from Randy...Hands down best sled shop around.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No worries about dropping a sled off at Motor Tech on a Sunday...Unlike other dealers someone will actually be there to fix it.
I've never bought a sled from there but have had the best service you could ask for from Randy...Hands down best sled shop around.

Always has been a great place for service. It raises the bar and we could just wish others would follow suit!

Just the same, I'm quite happy in the position that I'm in.

Top Bottom