Why are cats so much more then skuds

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interesting - 96 month financing for something that will last for 24.

“That Ski-Doo Feeling”. ….of a giant cock up your can! 🤣
Yeah, but that's a Cat.......and something is up on this one....there's like $4,200 insurance, and a $400 "Admin" fee. FFS Who the fawk buys life and disability insurance on a sled? Is this a Cat thing? Tell the wife that if you die, her new boyfriend can keep it, he just has to make the payments. Wait until 4 years and he wants a new one and still owes the original price of 17,995. I know that folks want to sled and there's a shortage but jesus...at what point do you that's too much.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but that's a Cat.......and something is up on this one....there's like $4,200 insurance, and a $400 "Admin" fee. FFS Who the fawk buys life and disability insurance on a sled? Is this a Cat thing? Tell the wife that if you die, her new boyfriend can keep it, he just has to make the payments. Wait until 4 years and he wants a new one and still owes the original price of 17,995. I know that folks want to sled and there's a shortage but jesus...at what point do you that's too much.
Proline in stoon is 21700 out the door pst and gst no bullch!t insurances and they say 2 year warranty the one on tbe quote was 1 year warranty but they added the aftermarket warrenty to tbe bill aswell i was more or so pissed off of how they didnt ask any questions about money down and terms of the loan jusy fired that bullch!t quote off snd wanted a down payment cause sled prob be sold tommoro. Delaers are sure getting cocky and i get it everything is selling but that wont last forever

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's crazy how much freight, pdi, and the cost of sleds has gone up in two years.
Screenshot_20211116-202213_Drive.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Proline in stoon is 21700 out the door pst and gst no bullch!t insurances and they say 2 year warranty the one on tbe quote was 1 year warranty but they added the aftermarket warrenty to tbe bill aswell i was more or so pissed off of how they didnt ask any questions about money down and terms of the loan jusy fired that bullch!t quote off snd wanted a down payment cause sled prob be sold tommoro. Delaers are sure getting cocky and i get it everything is selling but that wont last forever
Yep, dealers (of everything, not just sleds) sure are getting cocky, you are right there. I have 8 new trucks from Ford being delivered this week after 4 month delays and they just told me they will be $1500 more per truck, just because....."of COVID" - bullch!t. They cut the $9000 in rebates in half for next year too. Had a big fight with them about it and they basically told me to pay it because they know there is a shortage and won't have a problem unloading them. They said they would keep my deposits as well if I walked, even though they know they can re-sell at full price. I penned an email to the regional manager but guessing it will fall on deaf ears. I'll spend my cash somewhere else from now on.

I hope everyone remembers all this price gouging when things level out and spend their money at the places who didn't rip them off.

Top Bottom