Snow in Revelstoke?

TGS

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is enough snow anywhere around Revelstoke yet. I'm dying to get out.

Large Sack

Reaction score
I rode this past weekend. Drove 10km's up trail at sail mountain and still had to ride up gravel and dirt.

There were rocks everywhere, maybe 2.5 feet at the most up top. It was raining up top on sunday when I left.

I go this early every year for the past 4 years and this was the worst I've seen it. Probably not going back this weekend....let it catch up a bit.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is enough snow anywhere around Revelstoke yet. I'm dying to get out.

My husband was talking to a fellow on Wednesday morning that was riding Boulder @ Revelstoke. He said it wasn't too bad, a fair bit of snow, regular fall riding - still gotta watch out for rocks.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the pictures on this forum in snow conditions in revy and area,some great shots of lots of snow taken oct.25 go widowmakers

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
I rode this past weekend. Drove 10km's up trail at sail mountain and still had to ride up gravel and dirt.

There were rocks everywhere, maybe 2.5 feet at the most up top. It was raining up top on sunday when I left.

I go this early every year for the past 4 years and this was the worst I've seen it. Probably not going back this weekend....let it catch up a bit.

My brother was hunting up at THE DEVILS SNATCH and said he could only get 5km up the trail and there was 3feet of snow there don't know how much is up top though...... he said he whished he had brung his sled:cool:

baileyc25/08-M8

Reaction score
Well we rode sail yesterday and we had to drive up about 9kms and that took us to snow. we did not have to ride on any rocks and there was about 6 to 8 inches of pow on about 2 to 3 feet of base. the base was very hard but broke through when my buddy let off the throttle and got stuck. Today it is very scoked in and cannot get out to ride at all!!!

MorgLock

Reaction score
Hello,

We have a trip planned for Nov 21. Has anyone ever riden around that time, was there any snow?? Should we expect good times!!!!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We have a trip planned for Nov 21. Has anyone ever riden around that time, was there any snow?? Should we expect good times!!!!

some years beginning of Nov. is like mid season and other years not much for good riding till mid dec. this year seems to be a bit late, but that can all change in a week.

jdog

Reaction score
Well we rode sail yesterday and we had to drive up about 9kms and that took us to snow. we did not have to ride on any rocks and there was about 6 to 8 inches of pow on about 2 to 3 feet of base. the base was very hard but broke through when my buddy let off the throttle and got stuck. Today it is very scoked in and cannot get out to ride at all!!!

Ha bailey,this is jeremie.weres the pic of your sled.How did the paint hold up.does buddy do good work.looking at getting some work

jdog

Reaction score
Hello,

I was riding up in revy last year on nov 1.There is 10 of us going on the 19th.I was told that it hit -3 yesterday and was snowing.Powder petes is going up today to check on the snow and get some pic.:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom