Snow conditions in Reve

Big smoke

Reaction score
I am leaving for Reve in a couple of days anyone up there right now to give me a snow report. Man I am pumped to get up there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pray for snow. Lots of peeps there this weekend and it was getting pretty licked up when we left yesterday. Forecast was for sun all this week so chances are slim there will be new snow. Good luck!

northern33

Reaction score
Rode to the very end of Frisby today since Boulder is pounded out. Was surprised to see so many tracks to the end of Frisby. Unfortunately it was packed down the whole way. On the bright side; it is a great base!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had some buddies out there this week. I'm sure they saw what you saw. Lots of sleds there this week?

Joum39

Reaction score
If you enjoy pavement you will enjoy the snow in Revy right now. Just got back today, we rode Boulder both days, we managed to find some untracked snow in the trees, but everywhere else is in desperate need of some fresh.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you enjoy pavement you will enjoy the snow in Revy right now. Just got back today, we rode Boulder both days, we managed to find some untracked snow in the trees, but everywhere else is in desperate need of some fresh.

How did all those souped up Poo's run Josh?

Joum39

Reaction score
Hahaha you don't want to know. The souped up ones ran great, the stock one made it a mile up the trail. Long story will give you a call. Looks like polaris is on to something with the Pro anyway.

HODGE

Reaction score
Hahaha you don't want to know. The souped up ones ran great, the stock one made it a mile up the trail. Long story will give you a call. Looks like polaris is on to something with the Pro anyway.

come on let hear it!!... I want to hear how much better the poo's are than the doo's

New_M7_Ryder

Reaction score
i bet if you went over the ridge to the cabin in keystone and avoid boulder and Frisbee you would find tons

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on let hear it!!... I want to hear how much better the poo's are than the doo's

Apparently the turbo Poos ran great but the stocker seized up a couple kms up the trail. The stock Doo ran trouble free all week.
Just sayin.......

Top Bottom