Skinz airframe boards

Dtripps

Reaction score
Just looking for some pics of the skinz airframe boards installed on your nytros, I have a 2008 and am just wanting to see what people have done with the rear extension part of the tunnel. Thanks!!!

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I understand you right I'm pretty sure people just cut them off so the tunnels like the 2010 and up models

Dtripps

Reaction score
Thats what i thought too, but in the instructions there is a part sugesting not to unless you use there tunnel kit.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We can post some pictures up of Jan's sled in a bit which is an '08 as well, but you will have to trim up the rear tunnel to install Skinz running boards. Give us a call we can set you up with a Skinz rear bumper (Same style as the Skinz '10 and up rear bumpers) or a Skinz tunnel kit to get you going.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here are some pics of my sled with the bumper and boards

Jan 222.jpg 222.jpg 236.jpg 445.jpg

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who's skid is that Jan? thanks

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
And let me tell you that skid rips!!! I am soooo happy with it we partnered that with the raptor shocks and the OFT two wheel kit and I couldn't be happier. Night and day difference plain and simple, we have taken that sled into areas this past winter that I wouldn't have dreamed of taking it before because it would have been stuck after stuck. It doesn't matter what sled I own in the future one of the first changes I will make after the Skinz running boards will be the K mod suspension and we don't even sell the things!!! Give Kevin a call at the link Larry posted he will set you up!!

Jan

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jan. contact has been made for some pricing.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We have all of our stuff shipped to a MT shipping outlet and do our own brokering easy peasy. Saves a ton on shipping and you won't be paying duty because of NAFTA.

Jan

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your sled looks awesome Jan. what was the skid price? I'm lookin for a skid for my nypex project.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks on the info Jan. talked to Kevin today. New skid and frontend in route tommorow I think.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks!!!! You are going to love that skid!!! Night and day difference. What front end kit did you go with?

I bought my skid directly from Skinz when they did my Project Black upgrade so it was all wrapped into the price so I don't have the breakdown of just that part. Sorry!

Jan

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going with zbroes. Pm'ed ya a question.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Chad which exhaust do you have on your sled? I have the Skinz undertunnel on mine and my exhaust had to me cut down 10 inches to fit the K-Mod suspension. That is something you may want to talk to Kevin about if you think it may be an issue.

Jan

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a mcx nypex kit so it'll be a custom fit by the time I'm done I assume. This is why I'm gathering all the componets before the build so no surprises once started.

Top Bottom