Silent Pass conditions

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode silent today, one of the best days ever on a sled. Trail was beat but worth every bit of it. Still lots to tear up out there if anyone is looking for the good stuff. Damn near stuck goin downhill in the trees. Epic day. Watch out for the creek. lol

powder dreams

Reaction score
Loggers don't typically work the weekends but no one should be up there without a radio. Your risking your own life. The road in isn't wide enough for two vehicles to pass

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loggers don't typically work the weekends but no one should be up there without a radio. Your risking your own life. The road in isn't wide enough for two vehicles to pass
That is for sure. Have to have a radio. Blind corners and room for one wide. Be messy in a hurry

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

That is for sure. Have to have a radio. Blind corners and room for one wide. Be messy in a hurry

Thanks for the info guys, in the past we've been with guys with radios so it wasn't a problem. Any idea if a guy can rent a radio for a weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, in the past we've been with guys with radios so it wasn't a problem. Any idea if a guy can rent a radio for a weekend?

Yup. You call me and we meet up and you take mine

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I can loan you mine if your passing through Airdrie

Yup. You call me and we meet up and you take mine

Thanks guys. I'm looking for one to use Fri-Mon of the Easter Weekend.
Will that work for either of you?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If your coming through Cremona, you can take mine. This one you can call back to log trucks also

Thanks for the offer, Tylerg has offered me his. In this case, cause I know him, there is no reason to ever return a borrowed item.
Thanks again.

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Kenwood is the same its fully activated for proper communication.
Yep same here. They come in really really handy when you are starting up a road and can communicate more than 10k. Sounds like you might be looking for a new one tho lol

Last edited:

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great day in silent yesterday. Found really good snow, and pushed back further into the valley which was cool.

The trail is beat to S***. I wouldn't trek in there again till the grooming situation was resolved..... It didn't seem that bad when we were going up, coming down after a day of riding, that was painful.

Top Bottom