Little guy saved his pennies

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As some may know, my son has a rare neuromuscular condition. He was no longer able to ride his quad and being outside is truly his passion. So for 2 years he saved his Xmas and birthday money, sorted cans and did whatever possible chore he could for some extra money. FINALLY yesterday he picked up his new rzr 200. Big shout out to Kyle and the guys at Trails North Power Sports in Smithers for the patience and delivering his dream toy. Couldn't wipe the smile off his face
Resized_20240409_154034_1712704956038.jpeg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
that's incredible! Huge congratulations to him, what an impressive accomplishment!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One proud kid and got his dream ride with hard work and budgeting.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and with a work ethic like that he will be proud of the razor and look after it good on him and having parent that in still that pride

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty neat little machine and has some good options with the geo fencing and helmet recognition especially for families that might be starting out in the motor sxs world. For more experienced drivers/riders its easy to up the power settings through the app.

See what mods we can come up with

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on him and good parents raising him right. With that kind of dedication he will grow to be a fine young man. 👍

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work young man! There’s lots of great dads on here, always nice to see these things! Have a great summer

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome work by that young fella and truly an inspiration for others his age.:)(y)(y)

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As some may know, my son has a rare neuromuscular condition. He was no longer able to ride his quad and being outside is truly his passion. So for 2 years he saved his Xmas and birthday money, sorted cans and did whatever possible chore he could for some extra money. FINALLY yesterday he picked up his new rzr 200. Big shout out to Kyle and the guys at Trails North Power Sports in Smithers for the patience and delivering his dream toy. Couldn't wipe the smile off his faceView attachment 282066
Congrats I love stories like this |(Hard work Pays) and I am sure he will have memories for a life time!! Going to be a fun summer!

Top Bottom