shopping

snowbob

Reaction score
I am a UTV addict – Ever since I drove my first Rhino (I don't own one yet thought) I have been hooked. I’m in the market for a new one so I am checking out the forums – want to get some unbiased feedback. I thought you guys might have some advice and experience – more than me.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
welcome to the site snowbob. I don't have much experience with the rhino but I do know they go great, maybe a little loud and dusty but a real good seller. Great for chicken huntin'. I think I would look at the Polaris razer (spelling) if I was going to buy one...my 2 cents

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to say I got a Rhino love it. Bought it end of JULY got 2500 kms. on it. top speed is about 64kms/hr. NO trouble with it yet, only things I broke.
my .02 cents. CAMROSE CYCLE sells them ---$$ not bad

uuoody

Reaction score
I'm looking at upgrading from my old Kodiak to either the Rhino or the RZR. RZR is faster, lower to the ground and overall smaller. But it is a Polaris, and in my experience Yamaha stands up better (quads, anyway).

But the RZR looks cool, corners great and is FAST, from what I've read.

The Black Armour Rhino is the most beautiful thing man has created.

my two cents (I can't decide)

uuoody

Reaction score
I'm looking at upgrading from my old Kodiak to either the Rhino or the RZR. RZR is faster, lower to the ground and overall smaller. But it is a Polaris, and in my experience Yamaha stands up better (quads, anyway).

But the RZR looks cool, corners great and is FAST, from what I've read.

The Black Armour Rhino is the most beautiful thing man has created.

my two cents (I can't decide)

Top Bottom