Shop space for rent?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in the Leduc area have some some shop space or shop for rent? Looking to go full time on my own and need to rent a bigger shop around 1200-1500sqft would be nice. Ultimately I am looking to buy an acreage with a shop but they’re few and far between in my budget. And those industrial condos they all want a 3-5 year lease so don’t want to lease one of those and be stuck with it if I find a place.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in the Leduc area have some some shop space or shop for rent? Looking to go full time on my own and need to rent a bigger shop around 1200-1500sqft would be nice. Ultimately I am looking to buy an acreage with a shop but they’re few and far between in my budget. And those industrial condos they all want a 3-5 year lease so don’t want to lease one of those and be stuck with it if I find a place.
I have done some work at a building just south of the scrap metal yard in Nisku ( the one across tracks from Wholesale Trailers) . I think there are a few vacant bays and rent is cheap as building is a little ( a lot , lol) run down.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done some work at a building just south of the scrap metal yard in Nisku ( the one across tracks from Wholesale Trailers) . I think there are a few vacant bays and rent is cheap as building is a little ( a lot , lol) run down.

You talking about the spray foamed Quonset? Or those small shops directly next to it? I don’t care about looks to much!

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad you're not looking for something down by Sylvan. I have an acreage and sled/ATV business I would sell. Good luck with your search.

There’s lots of nice places for cheap and nothing close to me lol. That’s the way it always is it seems lol.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You talking about the spray foamed Quonset? Or those small shops directly next to it? I don’t care about looks to much!
Im pretty sure it is building just to the south of scrap metal yard , it is a strip building with about 8 offices and shops in the back. It has a storage compound near road with some trailers in it.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure it is building just to the south of scrap metal yard , it is a strip building with about 8 offices and shops in the back. It has a storage compound near road with some trailers in it.

I will drive by them tomorrow!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You looking to stay in the Leduc area?
My neighbour is selling his acreage which has a 40x60 heated shop on 5 acres. North West of Stony Plain.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You looking to stay in the Leduc area?
My neighbour is selling his acreage which has a 40x60 heated shop on 5 acres. North West of Stony Plain.

Grey house with attached garage and the shop is set back and is all surrounded by trees? I think we got our eye on that one! Got to go to the bank here soon to see what we can look at. Been waiting to see what interest rates do and if they bring prices down.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Val has a acrredge with large shop listed in Leduc County

She’s on it for me! That’s the one that is near a creek? I really like that one. My wife is not liking it it’s to far west as she works in Fort Saskatchewan often so that’s a long drive. But that’s my top pick so far.

Top Bottom