Rowdy's Adventures

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sounds like you're having a blast!!!!! I am soooo jealous!!!

Let me know when you're heading out this way, who's coming, who's staying which nights etc... Going grocery shopping, so let me know if you have any special requests ;)

Make sure you come fueled up... Once you're here it's a ways to town. I am so looking forward to riding with you guys!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sounds like you're having a blast!!!!! I am soooo jealous!!!

Let me know when you're heading out this way, who's coming, who's staying which nights etc... Going grocery shopping, so let me know if you have any special requests ;)

Make sure you come fueled up... Once you're here it's a ways to town. I am so looking forward to riding with you guys!!!

Thanks so much Amy!!!Do you have an outdoor dog kennel for the daytime for our labs? We're trying to figure out what we're doing! lol..

It will be a blast and a half for sure... !! Had a great day today, even with the minor technical difficulties...!! Rowdy girl is wonderful!!!!!!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooooo is there a little S&M romance starting here??? This thread is turning into a soap(Or jersey shore)!! Lol -Do deaner and rowdy hook up?- Does momma love toad still or has he been replaced- do deaner and rowdy end up doing a naked lunge off?- Who gets the damn cookies? And did the cookies make it? Hahahhahaha anyways glad u guys still have some pow cause everywhere here is slushy and full of garbage! Stay Fit and Have fun ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Muddkitty you are freakin hilarious. hahaha. I cannot confirm nor deny any hook up. I don't hot tub and tell, lol. No Naked lunge of as of yet, but it might happen. The cookies were AMAZING! Toad could sell the recipe and make millions.

Thanks a bunch. I am having sooooo much fun. If no one has ridden out here, it is crazy good but crazy technical.

Thanks so much Amy!!!Do you have an outdoor dog kennel for the daytime for our labs? We're trying to figure out what we're doing! lol..

It will be a blast and a half for sure... !! Had a great day today, even with the minor technical difficulties...!! Rowdy girl is wonderful!!!!!!!!

nope! You are wonderful!!

So today was sledding was crazy good. We poked up farther, and I had like 20 stucks. Thank goodness these guys are super patient and were willing to help me out so much. 2 kitties broke down and the '04 rev saved the day :cool: hehehe

Great day, great people, great snow. What more can ya ask for?

Tomorrow is a rest day, get sh!t fixed then off to Castlegar to shred with Trish and Amy. Boo yea!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muddkitty you are freakin hilarious. hahaha. I cannot confirm nor deny any hook up. I don't hot tub and tell, lol. No Naked lunge of as of yet, but it might happen. The cookies were AMAZING! Toad could sell the recipe and make millions.

Thanks a bunch. I am having sooooo much fun. If no one has ridden out here, it is crazy good but crazy technical.

nope! You are wonderful!!

So today was sledding was crazy good. We poked up farther, and I had like 20 stucks. Thank goodness these guys are super patient and were willing to help me out so much. 2 kitties broke down and the '04 rev saved the day :cool: hehehe

Great day, great people, great snow. What more can ya ask for?

Tomorrow is a rest day, get sh!t fixed then off to Castlegar to shred with Trish and Amy. Boo yea!

Can't confirm or deny means your confirming :p

Having boobs=guys will dig you out all the time it's a pretty big perk for women.

Sounds fun, thanks for rubbing it in :(

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trish,

No kennel, we just let the dogs have a free-for-all on the property. They have a dog door and come and go as they please. Our old staffie is pretty salty, not sure how he'd be with other dogs... No fighting or anything, but he might not let them through the doggy door without us here.

Yeah, Rowdy-girl is a hoot!!!! Looking forward to riding with both of you girls!!!

I might be making a trip over to Nelson tomorrow for a couple of small parts... Touch base in the am. Have fun in the tub!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trish,

No kennel, we just let the dogs have a free-for-all on the property. They have a dog door and come and go as they please. Our old staffie is pretty salty, not sure how he'd be with other dogs... No fighting or anything, but he might not let them through the doggy door without us here.

Yeah, Rowdy-girl is a hoot!!!! Looking forward to riding with both of you girls!!!

I might be making a trip over to Nelson tomorrow for a couple of small parts... Touch base in the am. Have fun in the tub!!!!!

cool Amy. Our 2 dork a sauruses will stay home. They're happy here. We'll see you Tuesday!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't confirm or deny means your confirming :p

Having boobs=guys will dig you out all the time it's a pretty big perk for women.

Sounds fun, thanks for rubbing it in :(

Haha then i better squash any rumors now. Nothing happened. Just had good chat, some drinks and I slept in the spare room. Wonderful home and property. Makes me miss living in BC.

Haha having boobs wouldn't matter with this creew they are just all arouind helpful and caring.

And rubbing it in?...well why wouldn't I? Lol :p

Hey Trish,

Thanks Amy! I'll msg ya tomorrow!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha then i better squash any rumors now. Nothing happened. Just had good chat, some drinks and I slept in the spare room. Wonderful home and property. Makes me miss living in BC.

Haha having boobs wouldn't matter with this creew they are just all arouind helpful and caring.

And rubbing it in?...well why wouldn't I? Lol :p

Thanks Amy! I'll msg ya tomorrow!

oh my gosh you were up early.... or late.... Did James wake you up or try to sleep in bed with you?

He was bugging Ricky Bunny this morning so I threw him outside..

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens @ Momma's, stays @ Momma's. ;)

A "Blue Bird" day and no pictures yet...

haa haa haaa!

I know!!!! I'm trying to convince Drink right now to load the pics... he just opened his eyes..... .Soon!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James is our cat (who actually, as it turns out is a girl, but we still call him a "he") He has a broken tail so no balance... in his mind he's super stealth ninja... in reality, because he has no balance, he knocks over EVERYTHING...... I mean everything... so he tends to wake people up.... or he crawls in bed with you and bites your nose or your chin.... he acts all lovey.... but then just can't help himself..... chomp!

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i didn't see any naked lungeing but i did get one shot of the action.
012.jpg

so you all can judge, Momma on the left Rowdy on the right and Deaner in the back.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0' and raining at the house right now... Looks like tomorrow is supposed to be nice too!!! Might get you girls to bring me my parts from Mainjet. Talk soon :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0' and raining at the house right now... Looks like tomorrow is supposed to be nice too!!! Might get you girls to bring me my parts from Mainjet. Talk soon :)

sounds good!! we'll be there in a couple of hours!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I didn't take barely any pics. The first day was socked in so I save my camera battery and the next day I got stuck EVERYWHERE sooo here are the few pics I did take.
1.) sleds ready to rock at Bayonne Creek
2.) Drink getting Febreezed because he REEKED!
3.) The family photo: Momma, Drink, Deaner and Hypnotoad

Attachments

• Creston April 001.jpg
    Creston April 001.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Creston April 002.jpg
    Creston April 002.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Creston April 004.jpg
    Creston April 004.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 178

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going over the pass or around the lake ? Should go both ways and give Rowdy the scenic tour.

Do they still have borscht and bread @ Playmor ? mmm

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going over the pass or around the lake ? Should go both ways and give Rowdy the scenic tour.

Do they still have borscht and bread @ Playmor ? mmm

we've been going up the pass... my buddies went up Plaid yesterday. They already have spring conditions up the lake... The pass still has winter!!! whooo hoooo!!!!!
We'll take her over the ferry today. Feed the ducks at the ferry landing. Everyone needs to feed the ducks. lol

I'm not sure about the borscht and bread at playmore. I'll find out!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know of anyone that sells borscht at the Playmor junction... All you can get is hippie food at Everbean cafe or Frog Peak. Wheezie's Borscht hut in Castlegar has the best Russian food around.

Going to steal my parts off of Justin's sled for now... I'm sure he won't mind LOL.

Does Kev remember how to get here, or do I need to meet you at the junction?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope he knows how to get there! What time do you want us to be there at?

Top Bottom