Rowdy's Adventures

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where the pictures otherwise u lying u know that !!!!

we'll load some up today.. It's going to be a wicked day!!!! Yesterday we fought fog and blowing snow, so visability was crap..... but as we look outside this morning we see blue sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowdy is a blast and a half to ride with.. Good times for sure! :D!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I will actually take some pics today. Yesterday the only one I took was of our sleds when we were gearing up lol.

Momma is an amazing woman and she sure can ride! Drink, Toad and deaner are awesome guys and solid solid riders. I'm pumped for today. Going to be some good vis and deep snow! :D

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to be serenaded on the mountain top and in front of Rowdy to prove to her that you love me more.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I will actually take some pics today. Yesterday the only one I took was of our sleds when we were gearing up lol.

Momma is an amazing woman and she sure can ride! Drink, Toad and deaner are awesome guys and solid solid riders. I'm pumped for today. Going to be some good vis and deep snow! :D

all very true, expect for the part about me having any sort of skill.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Biggest hugs in the world.... !!! Oh man I'm so excited... I had a good sleep..... a whole lotta hours of sleep... (sorry I couldn't stay awake!!!):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to be serenaded on the mountain top and in front of Rowdy to prove to her that you love me more.

Ok.. Deal.... I will serenade you on top of the mountain... But I love you and Rowdy equally...

the agenda today:
1. Serenade Toad on the mountain top
2. Deaner is going to ride in his "underpants"

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok.. Deal.... I will serenade you on top of the mountain... But I love you and Rowdy equally...

the agenda today:
1. Serenade Toad on the mountain top
2. Deaner is going to ride in his "underpants"

you forgot the deal

if dean does rowdy does

3. Rowdy is going to ride in her "underpants"

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you forgot the deal

if dean does rowdy does

3. Rowdy is going to ride in her "underpants"

OH ya!!!!!!!!!! It will be the underpants ride athon!!!!! bwa haa haa ha haaa

And Deaner told me I'm not allowed...... !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!.....!!!!!:nono::nono:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need to bring the orange safety cones and make a course out of it.......

Question: Do you say Pylon or orange safety cone?

Last edited:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need to bring the orange safety cones and make a course out of it.......

Question: Do you say Pilon or orange safety cone?

that is a great idea, but where do we get orange safety cones on a sunday morning?

and they are orange safety cones not pylons obviously

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's go ride!!! Lol. Sorry you have to bring my gear over to deaners. :( want me to start anything here for breaky? I was going to text you but your phone is here lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's go ride!!! Lol. Sorry you have to bring my gear over to deaners. :( want me to start anything here for breaky? I was going to text you but your phone is here lol

haa haa! I know!!
We'll grab breakfast for everyone from timmies! Bacon and sausage breakfast wraps sound good?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds perfect! Can I put in an order for a hot chocolate with a quarter of coffee? :D please? :D I will buyt breaky. I've got cash here to give to you when you arrive!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds perfect! Can I put in an order for a hot chocolate with a quarter of coffee? :D please? :D I will buyt breaky. I've got cash here to give to you when you arrive!

10 4!!! we're on it!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ooooo is there a little S&M romance starting here??? This thread is turning into a soap(Or jersey shore)!! Lol -Do deaner and rowdy hook up?- Does momma love toad still or has he been replaced- do deaner and rowdy end up doing a naked lunge off?- Who gets the damn cookies? And did the cookies make it? Hahahhahaha anyways glad u guys still have some pow cause everywhere here is slushy and full of garbage! Stay Fit and Have fun ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom