Rowdy's Adventures

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok that vote was bullch!t! We should have taken pictures and let people from more than your household judge. Maybe use a panel of judges that wasnt being bribed with cookies!!????

Thats right......Ive cracked this scandal. I call it cookiegate. Or mustachegate.

ahhh haa haaaaaaa Stashgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... He did have a more impressive stash though.... He could shave like 18 times a day with his facial hair... AND he doesn't have a creepy bald spot randomly placed in the grow zone!!!

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok that vote was bullch!t! We should have taken pictures and let people from more than your household judge. Maybe use a panel of judges that wasnt being bribed with cookies!!????

Thats right......Ive cracked this scandal. I call it cookiegate. Or mustachegate.

Hold it right there, don't drag the cookies into this. they are innocent bystanders in all of this.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh haa haaaaaaa Stashgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... He did have a more impressive stash though.... He could shave like 18 times a day with his facial hair... AND he doesn't have a creepy bald spot randomly placed in the grow zone!!!

??? You guys are just trying to get under my skin. My mustache was awesome. There were no bald spots. You're misleading people on here. Now people on the forum that have never met me are going to think that Im some loser who cant even grow a good mustache. Why would you do that? :confused:

You're on a time out.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you make it sound like i grow hair like a sasquatch

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
??? You guys are just trying to get under my skin. My mustache was awesome. There were no bald spots. You're misleading people on here. Now people on the forum that have never met me are going to think that Im some loser who cant even grow a good mustache. Why would you do that? :confused:

You're on a time out.

i think she is attempting to drive us apart again. the stash competition was probably her idea all along that she implanted into your head some how.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're on a time out.

so cold man... you did have a bald spot.... we could have used a sharpie or plugs or something.... It wasn't like you were stashily challenged....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you make it sound like i grow hair like a sasquatch

it is very impressive.... Very.............luxurious locks of stash cascading down your chisled features... was a moment that time stopped... "when Toad had his Stash"

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think she is attempting to drive us apart again. the stash competition was probably her idea all along that she implanted into your head some how.

Exactly Toad. Come to think of it I think the Lung Competion was her idea too. Shes trying to drive Rowdy and I apart and we have never even met!

I say we form an alliance.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly Toad. Come to think of it I think the Lung Competion was her idea too. Shes trying to drive Rowdy and I apart and we have never even met!

she must be trying to make sure you don't have any friends besides her

an alliance is a good idea, but we will need a name that spells out a cool acronym. and possibly a secret handshake or alliance rings of some sort

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's it you fuggers!!!!! I'm letting the monkeys out.!!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont have any actual pictures of my mustache, but heres the closest likeness of it I could find.

tom_selleck_01.jpg

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she must be trying to make sure you don't have any friends besides her

an alliance is a good idea, but we will need a name that spells out a cool acronym. and possibly a secret handshake or alliance rings of some sort

I like it. I like it alot. You work on our name.......Ill work on the secret handshake.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moustaches, corruption, lunges, cookies and Kids in the Hall...wow I missed an entertaining evening, lol. Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow/Saturday.

I'm fine with no competition...you just want it called off because you know my skills far outweigh yours :rolleyes: it's because I am short, closer to the ground so my center of gravity is near perfect.

I lunge randomly for the sheer joy of doing a lunge. Most of the time I don't even realize I'm lunging.

YAY! I leave tomorrow. Truck is all packed up, just gotta pick up beers n booze n wine and put the last minute items in and I am golden! :) Whoop!

Top Bottom