Rowdy's Adventures

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a half @ssed lunge on the mtn last year. I feel almost ashamed posting this after that fantastic one, but it's the only one I have :(

the helmet gives it that added bonus that I'm looking for as a judge... a solid 8.9 for that one for sure!!

stupendous effort!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha tunisian style of lunging...

Tough judge! That's a pretty darn fantastic lunge. The outfit would bring it up to a 9 for me.

Yeah, Im lucky I didnt rip my good suit doing that one. Wouldnt have anything to wear to my sister's wedding this spring.

the helmet gives it that added bonus that I'm looking for as a judge... a solid 8.9 for that one for sure!!

stupendous effort!!

What!!! This is bullch!t! I want Drink and Toad added as judges.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Im lucky I didnt rip my good suit doing that one. Wouldnt have anything to wear to my sister's wedding this spring.

are you really going to yell at THE judge?........ that's going to hurt you.. just sayin..................

carry on......

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you really going to yell at THE judge?........ that's going to hurt you.. just sayin..................

carry on......

I just dont want "girl power" influencing the judging. If I have a manly man like myself on the judging panel it will all even out.

With all the cheating, steroids, corruption, etc in sports these days............I just want to keep lunging pure. Thats all.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just dont want "girl power" influencing the judging. If I have a manly man like myself on the judging panel it will all even out.

With all the cheating, steroids, corruption, etc in sports these days............I just want to keep lunging pure. Thats all.

haa haa ha ahaa haaaaaaa I'm laughing so hard.... .!!!!!!! man!!! bwaa haa haa ha ahaaaaaaaaaaa

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would agree to a male judgel. We should photo document this lunge off as well and let the people decide too!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would agree to a male judgel. We should photo document this lunge off as well and let the people decide too!

The only thing about doing that is, if we post photos.......fame is sure to follow. And that isnt what lunging is about for me. I do it purely for the love of stretching out and doing a good lunge. A good portion of my own lunging is done with no audience at all. We can discuss that this weekend though......:)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing about doing that is, if we post photos.......fame is sure to follow. And that isnt what lunging is about for me. I do it purely for the love of stretching out and doing a good lunge. A good portion of my own lunging is done with no audience at all. We can discuss that this weekend though......:)

I too do not seek fame through my lunges. I enjoy the purity of the lunge in every aspect. Discussion of details will happen when I roll into town most likely over beverages and some practice runs...

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you two are the new unofficial ambassadors for the international society of lunging.

The new Hal Johnson and Joanne Macloed! haha
Take a Body Break

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you two are the new unofficial ambassadors for the international society of lunging.

The new Hal Johnson and Joanne Macloed! haha
Take a Body Break

ahahahahahaha! I am laughing so hard.:alol2:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will ensure that I am properly streched, hydrated and limber for this contest.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahahahahahaha! I am laughing so hard.:alol2:

haa haa haa haa haaaa I'm laughing so hard the kids told me to be quiet!!! I had my crazy laugh.... I ♥ lunging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo going to have a documentary on Lunging

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did this lunge competition come from?

I'll agree to judge this competition, I'm a fair and unbiased judge

On a side note, this is most likely going to put a large strain on any sort of friendship between deaner and rowdy. Any one remember what happened the last time deaner was in a competition? It didn't end pretty, nearly destroyed our friendship. So competitors beware.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On a side note, this is most likely going to put a large strain on any sort of friendship between deaner and rowdy. Any one remember what happened the last time deaner was in a competition? It didn't end pretty, nearly destroyed our friendship. So competitors beware.

This is true... remember how upset he was when the children voted your stash superior to Deaners?
Ok.. I'm glad that you will be co judge with me

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just a random lunge competition Toad. I get involved in them all the time. Its not a big deal.

I agree about the risk of making this too much of a competition. This all started out as Rowdy and I both talking about our love of striking lunge type poses. And somehow it got turned into a competition. And yes you are correct..........the mustache growing competition of March 2011 should serve as a valuable lesson for all of us. Ill give some background for those who arent familiar with said mustache growing competition:

On a sledding weekend sometime around the beginning of March, Toad caught me staring at him for an extended period of time. When he finally got creeped out and questioned why, I told him I was admiring his ability to grow facial hair. I said "I bet you can grow a glorious mustache". He said, "I dont know, Ive never tried". So from there we decided not to shave our mustaches until the next time he was out in two weeks. Me being the naive person I am, thought it would bring us closer together. I thought we would be able to get together and admire the mustaches that each had grown. Perhaps even exchange grooming tips. But instead it got turned into a competition and everything went south from there. People began ridiculing my mustache. And then I did something that I will regret for the rest of my life...........I shaved it off. Now even the mention of the word mustache brings back deep feelings of pain and regret.

So in light of this........lunge competition is OFF. But random lunging strictly for the love of striking lunge type poses is strongly encouraged.

The end

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is true... remember how upset he was when the children voted your stash superior to Deaners?
Ok.. I'm glad that you will be co judge with me

Ok that vote was bullch!t! We should have taken pictures and let people from more than your household judge. Maybe use a panel of judges that wasnt being bribed with cookies!!????

Thats right......Ive cracked this scandal. I call it cookiegate. Or mustachegate.

Top Bottom