Rowdy's Adventures

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booze trip completed. 26 of vodka and 26 of whiskey at home yet to be loaded. Bud for Amy, Spiced rum for Trish. :d

Attachments

• IMG00439-20110331-1133.jpg
    IMG00439-20110331-1133.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 212

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
55 can pack! I never knew such a beast existed,,,,time to get ur drink on with that beech

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I plan on getting my drink on. After all, it is my holidays :D :beer: But sharing is caring so I'm sure I won't be the only one drinking from my stock pile. :)

:drink4:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're excited! lol...
it's "Rowdy's coming to our house" Day!!!!!

Woo hooooo!!!!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're excited! lol...
it's "Rowdy's coming to our house" Day!!!!!

Woo hooooo!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am pumped! I had to drink 2 bottles of wine with my gf last night just to try and get some sleep, but was up super early, lol. Oh...I'm down one bottle of wine from my liquor stash :D

I just gotta run back home quick and grab camera charger. There is nothing to do at work so it's pointless I'm here. So I'm leaving early. yay!

and just like that i'm quickly forgotten and replaced:(

don't worry toad...I don't think you can ever be replaced. I'm just in addition to, not replacing. :hug:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No your not Toad. Just bring cookies.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am pumped! I had to drink 2 bottles of wine with my gf last night just to try and get some sleep, but was up super early, lol. Oh...I'm down one bottle of wine from my liquor stash :D

I just gotta run back home quick and grab camera charger. There is nothing to do at work so it's pointless I'm here. So I'm leaving early. yay!

don't worry toad...I don't think you can ever be replaced. I'm just in addition to, not replacing. :hug:

no momma has most likely complete forgotten all about me by now. but at least i know dean won't replace me

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here I am in Fernie, at Subway for a bite to eat. Already through a few playlists on the ol ipod: Caucasian Crayon, whodaho, idaho, potato and SuperCrazy,sexyuDiscoDanceParty. Next stop Cranbrook to visit Sean & Coralin then off to Creston! Mmm sub...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and just like that i'm quickly forgotten and replaced:(

Nooooo Your our little toad man... I'd never replace you and stop loving you.. I will sing to you later.... George strait... "my love is unconditional...

Woo hoooo!!!!! Rowdy is here in 7 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So first day sledding in Creston, had a good time. The snow was amazing!! Didn't hav e my best day of riding but everyone was good and helped me get unstuck in the heavy wet snow. Now beer, sushi and hot tub time! :D :beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So first day sledding in Creston, had a good time. The snow was amazing!! Didn't hav e my best day of riding but everyone was good and helped me get unstuck in the heavy wet snow. Now beer, sushi and hot tub time! :D :beer:

lol!! That snow was deeeeeep and heavy!!! Was a wonderful day!!

Top Bottom