Rowdy's Adventures

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a blast with you ladies too!!!

Got some good clips, and got clippped by Trish :eek:

Pictures are 22% uploaded... There will be a lunge or two, some trees, and proof that Drink is Canadian :)

Trish, you and Kev come back soon!!! And Krista, well, you're in the other room sleeping. Hope you get some sleep tonight, see you in the morning for some more epic chewing!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha yep I was beat after no sleep the night before. Sorry for being lame haha. I had an amazing sleep and now I am up and ready to rock!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy and I shared lots of laughter and lots of indepth conversations. Something I am incredibly thankful for is this Native American Cherokee story she shared with us.

An Inspirational Short Story
Two Wolves
Cherokee Wisdom
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy and I shared lots of laughter and lots of indepth conversations. Something I am incredibly thankful for is this Native American Cherokee story she shared with us.

An Inspirational Short Story
Two Wolves
Cherokee Wisdom
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

I really like this!! My step kids are all Native Dene but they will still appreciate this story Im copy and stealing!! And my mans last name is Wolf so that makes it even a little better :beer:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full on action shot
IMG_7734.jpg

Rowdy posing for Klim
IMG_7714.jpg

Proof that DRINK is Canadian
IMG_7842.jpg

Face shot
IMG_7370.jpg

Mamma's mad carving skills
IMG_7429.jpg

Token lunge
IMG_7739.jpg
[/IMG]

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full on action shot
IMG_7734.jpg

Rowdy posing for Klim
IMG_7714.jpg

Proof that DRINK is Canadian
IMG_7842.jpg

Face shot
IMG_7370.jpg

Mamma's mad carving skills
IMG_7429.jpg

Token lunge
IMG_7739.jpg
[/IMG]

ahhh ha ahaa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy moley did those turn out awesome!!! Amy you are Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still amazed by your artistic eye... the shots you pick are wicked!!

And ... kick freakin azzzzzzzz rider!! wooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy moly I have been MIA for a bit. I pretty much drove straight from Castlegar to Cranbrook, got to my friends house and hit a house party. Had a pretty good last day in Castlegar with Amy and Justin, rode some hard terrain and had some fun watching Chris do a jump that I wanted to try so bad but was too chicken too, lol. Next time.

Rode Helen in Cranbrook on Friday and had unbelievably amazing snow, and we were the only ones on the mountain. It was warm, bluebird day with deep snow. The tree's were awesome and I had so much fun. Even got a tan on my face!
Went straight out to Boston Pizza afterwards for some food and bevies.

Saturday we went to Heaven in Cranbrook and it was just that...Heaven! Amazing area, absolutely gorgeous. Had a 30 man stag party follow us there, I think because there was three girls in the group, haha. I pulled off some mean carves around some trees I never thought I could do, had a nice stuck in a sweet line, got to ride a snow pro 2011 Cat which was nice.

Just uploading pics and taking a peek at my vids which I will upload tomorrow. Can't wait for my next adventure!

Big huge ginormous thanks to the following people:
Trish
Kevan
Toad
Dean
Amy
Justin
Sean
Coralin
and everyone else that I met along the way. Apprecaite everyone's patience with my riding and appreciate the generosity of letting me stay with you. Love you all! :)

Oh and my sweet duct tape mod held up on the side of my sled to stop the snow coming into my clutches! :cool:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy moly I have been MIA for a bit. I pretty much drove straight from Castlegar to Cranbrook, got to my friends house and hit a house party. Had a pretty good last day in Castlegar with Amy and Justin, rode some hard terrain and had some fun watching Chris do a jump that I wanted to try so bad but was too chicken too, lol. Next time.

Rode Helen in Cranbrook on Friday and had unbelievably amazing snow, and we were the only ones on the mountain. It was warm, bluebird day with deep snow. The tree's were awesome and I had so much fun. Even got a tan on my face!

Saturday we went to Heaven in Cranbrook and it was just that...Heaven! Amazing area, absolutely gorgeous. Had a 30 man stag party follow us there, I think because there was three girls in the group, haha. I pulled off some mean carves around some trees I never thought I could do, had a nice stuck in a sweet line, got to ride a snow pro 2011 Cat which was nice.

Just uploading pics and taking a peek at my vids which I will upload tomorrow. Can't wait for my next adventure!

Trish
Kevan
Toad
Dean
Amy
Justin
Sean
Coralin
and everyone else that I met along the way. Apprecaite everyone's patience with my riding and appreciate the generosity of letting me stay with you. Love you all! :)

Oh and my sweet duct tape mod held up on the side of my sled to stop the snow coming into my clutches! :cool:

I love you too sweetie! You fit right into our little family so well. The kids absolutely adore you. You are a rockin rider. I love your confidence and passion for the sport. You can tell that this passion flows through into everything you embark upon in life. I am so thankful to have spent time with you, and please don't hesitate to come back soon.
Brook thinks you are amazing at picking out clothes. The outfit you helped her pick out took my breath away... I looked at my daughter and realized how much she has grown up.. she's a beautiful young woman. She says with pride... "this is the outfit Krista picked out for me".. lol
Mr. Winkerbean will have a haircut by the time we see you again.. .he's still dodging my scissors.... He's pretty cagy for a 9 year old.

Biggest hugs! :)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple pics. Didn't take that many cause I was too busy riding! :D

Attachments

• Creston April 009.jpg
    Creston April 009.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Creston April 011.jpg
    Creston April 011.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Creston April 013.jpg
    Creston April 013.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 191
  • Creston April 015.jpg
    Creston April 015.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Creston April 016.jpg
    Creston April 016.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 186

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and a few more

Attachments

• Creston April 022.jpg
    Creston April 022.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Creston April 021.jpg
    Creston April 021.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Creston April 019.jpg
    Creston April 019.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 205
  • Creston April 018.jpg
    Creston April 018.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Creston April 024.jpg
    Creston April 024.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 196

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahaha watching my go pro vids and I totally forgot to turn off the camera and caught myself peeing. lmao :alol2:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trish
Kevan
Toad
Dean
Amy
Justin
Sean
Coralin

how does kev get above me on the list? he didn't even give you cookies

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how does kev get above me on the list? he didn't even give you cookies

haha there is no particular order for the thanks toad. I've got a snowboard for you to bring next time you head there. Lemme know when and we can get together!

Top Bottom