Rowdy's Adventures

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These Cookies are getting quite the reputation!! Are u guys hitting up the campout? I think said cookies should make an appearance if u do!! And what makes them so good? Is there a special "herb" added??? Cause that's my kinda cookie!!!!!! Or are they made with toad love , maybe extra chocolate??? Hmmmm I think a picture is in order!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just made it through the pass to Castlegar. Snuck throuigh before they did avy control. Following Drink and Momma in my truck. Sun is shining and avy danger is medium. Gonna be a good one. Beer, roasted potatoes and ribs on the hill today. Mmmm. Well better get back to driving! :beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Just made it through the pass to Castlegar. Snuck throuigh before they did avy control. Following Drink and Momma in my truck. Sun is shining and avy danger is medium. Gonna be a good one. Beer, roasted potatoes and ribs on the hill today. Mmmm. Well better get back to driving! :beer:

Have fun!!!! :beer::d:beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy moly what a long long day on the hill. Just got down. Rode at Lady bird, did some filming, got some cool shots. Had a few brews, ribs and potatoes at the cabin. Shower time and bed. ZzZzZZZZ

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup absolutely amazing day..... I have never ever in my life loved tree riding as much as I did today. So happy!!

We had such a wonderful meal. Amy is an amazing hill cook!!!! You ladies rock... great great day of riding.... and the men.... I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!!! Kev and Justin you were awesome!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is gonna make me sound like a loser, but man tonight is the LAST night I am going to forget my inhaler in my sled bag in the locked trailer. Another sleepless night, gonna try to go to sleep again but doubt it will work not being able to breathe :( I hate being allergic to animals. No fair.

Also having issues with my belt slipping. The snow is coming in through my footholds into the clutch and getting it all wet it there. Same thing on the other side. Hoping to jerry rig something up when everyone wakes up cause man oh man is that annoying. End up getting stuck a lot when your belt doesn't catch. le sigh

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man, dinner on the mountain AND fabulous tree riding :cool:
I've been dreaming about riding them there trees in the West Koots...glad to hear you guys had a super ride!! :d

Hope you got some sleep Rowdy-girl! Gonna get run ragged today again I bet :beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man, dinner on the mountain AND fabulous tree riding :cool:
I've been dreaming about riding them there trees in the West Koots...glad to hear you guys had a super ride!! :d

Hope you got some sleep Rowdy-girl! Gonna get run ragged today again I bet :beer:

The trees here are wicked and the dinner, amazing. Its too bad you weren't able to make it out for this one.

haha yeah I am sure I will get run ragged today. Got at least a solid hr of sleep in hopefully that will give me a bit of energy :rolleyes:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also forgot my camera yesterday on the hill so Amy has all the pictures. I wil have to persuade her to put some up :D

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy moly what a long long day on the hill. Just got down. Rode at Lady bird, did some filming, got some cool shots. Had a few brews, ribs and potatoes at the cabin. Shower time and bed. ZzZzZZZZ

yup absolutely amazing day..... I have never ever in my life loved tree riding as much as I did today. So happy!!

We had such a wonderful meal. Amy is an amazing hill cook!!!! You ladies rock... great great day of riding.... and the men.... I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!!! Kev and Justin you were awesome!

Sounds like I missed out:( Stupid Work getting in the way of riding

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I missed out:( Stupid Work getting in the way of riding

work sucks monkey ballz lol. It's ok though you'll ride again soon enough.

Today was a rad day. No vis but snow was good, had a couple bevies at the cabin, a couple laughs and did the interviews. Sledded today at club side in Castlegar. Good times as always. Can't complain about a day on the hill :cool:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple pics from the past weekend

Girl Power HighFive
Highfive.jpg

Momma
TrishHighlight.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I miss you guys already... We got home safe and sound... The kids and Ricky Bunny were very happy to see us.. Rookie had an anxiety attack... (kind of like mine when I left the kids) so EVERYONE in the house was glad that we were home.

It was a funny day today... I learned one thing... HAVING to do something for the camera, is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder than just playing and being filmed, lol... Amy is one patient friend for sure!!! (sorry about almost running you over... don't look at trees if you don't want to hit them.... and don't look at the photographer too.... )

You ladies are amazing, and I feel sooooo blessed to have shared some AWESOME FREAKING snow with you guys... (and a few trees)

We'll see you soon!!
Justin, thank you again. What a wonderful time.

Super duper thank you to Mainjet again for the HCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Mainjet with all my ♥! :)

Top Bottom