Ron's Truck

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Good Dale. I don't drive it much because I have a work truck, the Toyota Tundra. I appreciate my truck alot more now when I drive it, its nice to drive. The toyota's a tin can, rough riding, box truck that you can hear all the noise from outside. The cab is big and its nice not to pay for anything. Only use the Ford when going somewhere with the trailer.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Dale. I don't drive it much because I have a work truck, the Toyota Tundra. I appreciate my truck alot more now when I drive it, its nice to drive. The toyota's a tin can, rough riding, box truck that you can hear all the noise from outside. The cab is big and its nice not to pay for anything. Only use the Ford when going somewhere with the trailer.

That is my favorite truck also........company truck and it comes with a gas card. F-150 XLT Ecoboost, impressive motor so far for a boosted V-6, but still like my Cummins.

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
My truck is getting old, time to sell and buy a new one next spring, I seen the new GM HD trucks and I think there ugly. Time to switch to somthing else. Im liking the F450 super duty, have you seen it on the website.. Now thats a Truck..

RON

Guys who drive trucks like that are just compensating............

Top Bottom