Ron's Truck

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My truck is getting old, time to sell and buy a new one next spring, I seen the new GM HD trucks and I think there ugly. Time to switch to somthing else. Im liking the F450 super duty, have you seen it on the website.. Now thats a Truck..

RON

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Monster Truck

YOU GO GURL!!! THAT NEW F450 IS SWEET....... YOU COULD JACK THAT ONE UP TILL YOU HAVE A NOSE BLEED, OR FAINT DUE TO THIN AIR. GOTTA LIKE THOSE BIG TRUCKS. WHAT ABOUT THAT INTERNATIONAL??:firefire:

GRD

Reaction score
F450

I have seen the F350's. But the F450, do you have a link?

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
F450

Wow, that's the sh*t!!! Thought my 03 was nice, that interior kick's!!! Thanks for the link and getting me into more debt....LOL!!!

Rhys.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: F450

Wow, that's the sh*t!!! Thought my 03 was nice, that interior kick's!!! Thanks for the link and getting me into more debt....LOL!!!

Rhys.
Booster, have you seen this thread????

:nono::nono::nono:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That F450 is nice as long as you don't mind crappy mileage. I ordered mine with 3:73 gears. When the truck came in the dealer said nothing to me about the gears. I signed on the dotted line and took off. Came back the next day and said why is this thing screaming down the highway at 100 km/hr. Can't remember the rpm now but it was stupid. Oh he said you can only get the 450 in 4:88 or 4:30 gears and he said he ordered mine in the higher gear ratio of 4:30. I did some checking and it actually had the 4:88 gears. I told him he should have informed me about this before I accepted delivery of it. I got nowhere with that.

I got 12 mpg at 100 km/hr empty and 7-8 with the camper on. I sold that POS 6 months later and took a big bad bath.

OH ya just in case you were wonder which dealer lied to me it was Spruceland Ford.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a F650? People will definitely see you coming, and if they don’t, they won’t know what hit them.:d

jd.jpg
lie2.jpg
deez1.jpg

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we go to Harrison Hot Springs about 20 minutes north of Chilliwack B.C every year for holidays. Usually big boat race every year people from all over canada come for the race..had a whole whack of pictures of the boats but could only find a few...thought this was a cool f650

Attachments

• new pics 081.jpg
    new pics 081.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 229

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we go to Harrison Hot Springs about 20 minutes north of Chilliwack B.C every year for holidays. Usually big boat race every year people from all over canada come for the race..had a whole whack of pictures of the boats but could only find a few...thought this was a cool f650

I thought that truck and boat looked familiar. That truck was built by F650 Super Trucks. Here are some more pics.
rocky.jpg
rocky1.jpg
rocky2.jpg

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no way where was that...cause there was lots of guys from the states there! and looks way sexier in your pics all waxed and buffed

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The F650's are so nice, and they can have a Cummins under the hood from the factory, can't beat that :beer: A F450 just means the tow truck costs that much more :d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no way where was that...cause there was lots of guys from the states there! and looks way sexier in your pics all waxed and buffed

I got those photos off the F650 site. It doesn’t say where the pictures were taken.:beer:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The F650's are so nice, and they can have a Cummins under the hood from the factory, can't beat that :beer: A F450 just means the tow truck costs that much more :d

Bwaaaaaahahhahahahahahaaaaaaa

F650 w/cummins = one badazz sled hauler.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only issue with the 650s is that they are not available from the factory with 4wheel drive..... But i can help anyone that is interested with that problem. get a lift a 4wheel for 1 low price. Did one for dealer in Red Deer I think it was around 20g for the conversion with a 10" lift.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom