Rif Raf

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
nope.... no 20 for me. That would only be the start of a long drawn out drunken adventure that may lead to beatings by Barney again...

I could take a stab, but really have no interest..... sweeten the pot a little, an I may be in!!!

Hows the weather in Airdrie?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
nice.... I woke up to -25, hit -32 around Kelly Lake reserve, hit the ditch and waited 3 hours till me truck thawed itself out of the snowbank and was late to my rig..... but it's sunny!!!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice.... I woke up to -25, hit -32 around Kelly Lake reserve, hit the ditch and waited 3 hours till me truck thawed itself out of the snowbank and was late to my rig..... but it's sunny!!!!

that'll teach ya for postin' and drivin'. some much fir that line ya used earlier that you post better one handed. LOL. hope ya didn't break too much on your truck. 3 hours not bad conciderin' what could have happened. Keep the shinety side up buddy.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
again.... Personal opinion introduces more conflict. Who are these "biggest troublemakers" and who / what deems them to be so? Things are different here cd.... There are great people here as there is on sw, but there are very few personal attacks here. The personal attacks are shunned here, and the moderation staff controls whats going on at all times rather than on monday morning.

Don't get me wrong.... Big d does what he can, but he has a life to, and without help, he has his hands full. Many take advantage of that by exploiting his absense. That is poor judgement as self moderation should be executed. Unfortunatly.... Many think they have the end all answer or need to bash others to feel mighty and powerful while hiding behind the monitor of their commodore 64's.

On the other hand.... Many have the dexterity of an earthworm and take everything personally... This will always create conflict if the baby sitters are not around.

So.... Why even bother continuing to push buttons. Everybody should just drop it and continue on.... Enjoy the site, look around, post a little and quit worrying where all the "biggest trouble makers" are.

again...amen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom