Rif Raf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coon Daddy

Reaction score
Just was wondering? If you get banned over there then they come here? Heck there is no way I could have a name like Coon Daddy over there. And I think the little smily face things here are way cooler:specool::ramsfan_small::ramsfan_small::smilemsn:

W

woodies

Just was wondering? If you get banned over there then they come here? Heck there is no way I could have a name like Coon Daddy over there. And I think the little smily face things here are way cooler:specool::ramsfan_small::ramsfan_small::smilemsn:
dude you are a weird one! spill who you are and get over it! we don't do blowest crap here!:beer:

Coon Daddy

Reaction score
Don't tell me you don't do Snowest here, I have seen it. There is even a thread titled Snowest. Guess the s**t is just as deep here as it is there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coon Daddy

Reaction score
Never said I didn't like this site just said that Snowest is discussed here when a comment was made that it wasn't. You are the ones talking s**t not me. I just made an observation and the ones that took it to extreme here are the very same ones that took everything to extreme there. I have also noticed that people here resort to name calling when someone says something somebody else does not like, just like at Snowest. No wonder the world is in the shape it is in.:nono: Also if you are so concerned who I am on Snowest, let's do a bet. I'll send the first person 20 bucks who guesses right. I'm not hiding anything. I just wanted a differant name here. It's still me and my opinions are still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if you are so against this site and whats going on here why do you stay here.

Go back to Banwest.

Coon Daddy

Reaction score
So if you are so against this site and whats going on here why do you stay here.

Go back to Banwest.

Where? Tell me where in my posts have I said I am against this site? Come on back it up! Don't just flap your lips.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering one of your first threads as a s&m member is barking on us and comparing us to gaywest you put a big target on you head man. Seeing as you have read enough around here you realized gaywest is well hated here. Maybe you should use a little more discretion if your gonna post that to rag on people that have been here a lot longer than you have. Personally i dont care but making a thread bashing on people and a site that some live on not wise when you want to avoid the crap from gaywest.:nono:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Considering one of your first threads as a s&m member is barking on us and comparing us to gaywest you put a big target on you head man. Seeing as you have read enough around here you realized gaywest is well hated here. Maybe you should use a little more discretion if your gonna post that to rag on people that have been here a lot longer than you have. Personally i dont care but making a thread bashing on people and a site that some live on not wise when you want to avoid the crap from gaywest.:nono:

WELL SAID:Happy6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom