rides on their new pro RMK

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easiest place to look is right behind the fill cap for your oil. Should be zip tied to the main wiring haress right behind that.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your revin that high put heavier weights in it , it will pull harder yet. 8150 for RPM is what you want. Glad you enjoy you sled.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome to hear you like the sled. A ch!t load of us are hitting Valemount from the 17th to the 24th. Can't wait. Sledding is so fun.

ProRMK

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the playback capability for 3 minutes showing RPM, speed and throttle position?

rockydaug

Reaction score
Just brought the 163 home today, the dealer never mentioned that feature, to the owner's manual.

quote:Has anybody tried the playback capability for 3 minutes showing RPM, speed and throttle position?

Last edited:

rktekxrs

Reaction score
Took my pro 163 to the hills today, pulls hard and gets on top of the powder very quickly. Only one complaint, No tools, had a ratcheting track once we hit the three feet of baseless snow at chappel creek. Come on Polaris, a couple of wrenches would not break the bank. As for the power, bring it on kitty, Polaris has figured out how to get the power to the track, pulls like a tractor, and does not fade like a doo. this is the finest sled I've rode in the past 15 years of riding, all I can ask for now is longevity.:)

RMKer

Reaction score
had the track ratcheting on my assault as well in clemina!!

Didnt bother trying to tighten it. You think more will come of this??

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
, bring it on kitty, Polaris has figured out how to get the power to the track, pulls like a tractor, and does not fade like a doo. this is the finest sled I've rode in the past 15 years of riding, all I can ask for now is longevity.:)[/QUOTE]

:p i'll play nice i promise:d:beer:

would love to take one for a rip, everybody seems to b real pleased so far.i rode polaris for years.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont ride with a etec, they will break your ego, trust me on that

, bring it on kitty, Polaris has figured out how to get the power to the track, pulls like a tractor, and does not fade like a doo. this is the finest sled I've rode in the past 15 years of riding, all I can ask for now is longevity.:)

would love to take one for a rip, everybody seems to b real pleased so far.i rode polaris for years.[/QUOTE]

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

would love to take one for a rip, everybody seems to b real pleased so far.i rode polaris for years.
[/QUOTE]

man you doo guys use that word break a lot. what's up with that? can't say that i'll evey ride a doo, but would love to have a new pro.

Kashworth

Reaction score
Just in McBride BC and the snow so far has been good for early in the season. The Pro RMK is working flawlessly. I lined up with a mix of mod'd sleds some with clutch and piped and some turbo'd. Type of sleds were new cats, doos, and 10 poo's in two types of races. One was a flat land style on a mountain lake and the other was up a good size hill. I beat everyone on the flat land race and on the mountain race I was in the lead until midway up the hill and three mod'd cats pulled past me. Didn't help that I was going up in powder and others on some packed tracks. Anyways, for a bone stock sled it wrips. I was letting the cat and doo guys take it for a spin and they all liked the ride.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

What colour is the sky on your planet ? I read the same dribble from you on Snowest...Ski Doo, best on the planet, no issues in over 5,000 miles on five XP's, etc, etc, blah, blah blah !!! You haven't realized you have no credibility left because of the extremely stinky BS that constantly spews (like vomit) out of your mouth. Give it a rest and stay the he!! off the Polaris forums. Geez !!:rolleyes::mad::BSmeter:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On our way home from vale, spent two days on the pro, very poor snow mind you. The pro is likely the best sled Polaris has built.In the past I have owned two xp's a 09 m1000 and a 2010 m8.
The pro actually rides alot like an xp, took the mogals really well and seems to get out of the snow better than the dragons.
As far as power.... It's ok. But does not pull like my m8
I think if you have been riding Polaris you will be very happy with the pro, comming from cat or doo I think people are gunna be kinda " ya so what" Polaris has finely put out a product that measures up to the other two brands

Top Bottom