Reflash

hammer396

Reaction score
Anyone getting their reflash done on their 2007 M 1000 or Crossfire 1000s? Just got my letter today but have heard that they lose top end when reflashed....

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting their reflash done on their 2007 M 1000 or Crossfire 1000s? Just got my letter today but have heard that they lose top end when reflashed....

jsut got my letter today as well. This will be the third reflash recall on my sled. will Talk with my dealer and see what he has to say.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I did the reflash on my m1000 and it ran like a bucket of crap, loaded up on the bottom end, wanted to stall going downhill in the powder and hardly had enough power to pull me off of the level in the fluff until it cleared up, man did I swear alot at the time, stuck constantly because of how it ran. To fix it I had to by a boondocker box and take away fuel in the bottom and mid range, add a bit to the top end and it was all good. The reflash could not be reversed so it forced me to spend $500.00 and arctic cat didnt care. I wouldnt do a reflash again, it ran awesome before, just lean in the mid range which I was aware of and drove it accordingly up the trail.

padleym1000

Reaction score
im not going to do the reflash i got a speedwerx pipe and y pipe and the boondocker box and can and i dont want to start all over with a new m:beer:

hammer396

Reaction score
It also says in the letter that they will do exaust, heat shield and air duct updates? I wonder if they consider the heat tape, the pipe and can, and side vent kits I put on mine the same as their update?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the reflash on my m1000 and it ran like a bucket of crap, loaded up on the bottom end, wanted to stall going downhill in the powder and hardly had enough power to pull me off of the level in the fluff until it cleared up, man did I swear alot at the time, stuck constantly because of how it ran. To fix it I had to by a boondocker box and take away fuel in the bottom and mid range, add a bit to the top end and it was all good. The reflash could not be reversed so it forced me to spend $500.00 and arctic cat didnt care. I wouldnt do a reflash again, it ran awesome before, just lean in the mid range which I was aware of and drove it accordingly up the trail.

Is this the recent update that just came out a week ago???? Cause I haven't one bad thing about it.

W O T

Reaction score
Just bought a 07' XF1000. with y, pipe, can, fire breather intake and Boondocker Control.
They did a reflash and all the heat sheild up dates the day I picked it up at Don's Speed. Took it for a rip up the ditch and it ran fine, but no place to really open her up. The next night I took it out after work and it was running like a Sick Dog. Real Fat in the mid range. Called the Service Dept the next day and that's when they told me about the reflash. They gave me some new #'s to try. Put the #'s to it last night and it ran WAYYYY better. Still some fine tuning to do, but like I said. Way better. I have ZERO experience with monkeying around with a BoonDocker, but it seams easy enough.
Is there any thing in particular I sould be watching for?
If any one wants to know the #'s I'm running you can PM me.

Top Bottom