Random Pictures Thread

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taxes seem cheap, RDC is screwing me or he's getting a good deal... I focused on the taxes because that's about the only part of that place I could afford...

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taxes seem cheap, RDC is screwing me or he's getting a good deal... I focused on the taxes because that's about the only part of that place I could afford...
It’s in the regional district also and if and when that sells the taxes will take a big jump. The property sold a couple years ago to an F1 driver that didn’t like the newly built house on the property so it was torn down and this one built . Too much money I guess 🤷‍♂️

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fort Macleod yesterday,
IMG_9486.jpeg
way past ankle deep this morning

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s in the regional district also and if and when that sells the taxes will take a big jump. The property sold a couple years ago to an F1 driver that didn’t like the newly built house on the property so it was torn down and this one built . Too much money I guess 🤷‍♂️
They built that house under a huge metal structure cover so they didn’t have to deal with weather lol. We rented that beautiful house below last year… what a spot! pillowslodge.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom