arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6265.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2A302524-079F-4B8A-B1DA-D7AA06800C63.jpeg

My son had to try out his new Klim gear yesterday. The ol M7 is going to get a makeover. Lowered the bars yesterday and thinking a shorter tunnel and fresh paint on the hood. He’s pretty stoked for the snow.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 247835
My son had to try out his new Klim gear yesterday. The ol M7 is going to get a makeover. Lowered the bars yesterday and thinking a shorter tunnel and fresh paint on the hood. He’s pretty stoked for the snow.

Ya chop the tunnel a bit. That would be way cool.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy, I never realized they are that prevalent in revy.
Unfortunately yes ,they've been increasing steadily over the last few years along with the city allowing chickens , what could go wrong? We are also seeing raccoons now and much bolder coyotes along with the ever increasing bears .

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Well there wasn't a dead body there in the morning. They rode off on the sled with the help of their friends. Video footage shows the rider flying a good 30ft.
Jesus...
It was the gate to the right the thieves tried to drive thru to get out this spring.
Now there trying to ram it with sleds to get in.
Bwhaaa. lol
Thats okay the cities got lots of money....
This is the public works yard in Cold Lake, AB

Wheres the video????lol

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus...
It was the gate to the right the thieves tried to drive thru to get out this spring.
Now there trying to ram it with sleds to get in.
Bwhaaa. lol
Thats okay the cities got lots of money....
This is the public works yard in Cold Lake, AB

Wheres the video????lol
That's the one. Trying to get my hands on the video. Gotta go through a FOIP process

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 247866

I wonder how many people fall for these?
Wife got one from you tube. Apparently she overpaid for an account she doesn't have. Same idea click here for you refund from the credit card company. Lol

Tons. My wife is a bank manager and she deals with fraud like this all the time. The gift card scam was big for a while too. Some people lost 10 and 20 grand. I can never wrap my head around how it’s possible to fall for this stuff.

Top Bottom