Random Pictures Thread

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some real gems in there for a good wood turner.

Salesman at my old employment thought so and took the seven foot stump that was on top of that ...he builds custom acoustic guitars out of his house. "CARSON"

Well have I got a deal for you! The next time you're in the neighbourhood with your chainsaw you can have all the gems you want, lol.
I'll fill the fridge...with what ever flavor you like and buy the chains for your saw, lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
e50bab76aaeb6fabcc841d887f9bc61d.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
261 is fuel injected? Been thinking about getting a bigger saw than my 170.. Glad you like it.

No not fuel injected but computer compensated/controlled. Some of the old timers will scoff at the idea of having a little mini computer in their saw but I guess they prefer vehicles you require timing lights to set the timing as well?

https://m.en.stihl.ca/STIHL-Product...as-chain-saws-for-forestry/22293-130/c-m.aspx

The small saws are decent for light duty cutting but those micro safety chains don’t cut for crap very long.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not fuel injected but computer compensated/controlled. Some of the old timers will scoff at the idea of having a little mini computer in their saw but I guess they prefer vehicles you require timing lights to set the timing as well?

https://m.en.stihl.ca/STIHL-Product...as-chain-saws-for-forestry/22293-130/c-m.aspx

The small saws are decent for light duty cutting but those micro safety chains don’t cut for crap very long.

My 241c-m has the m-tronic carb set up as well. It works very well. Never tried the 261 but I had a 250. The 250 was a dog compared to this little 241-c. For small stuff it is my favorite saw.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’ve drooled over one for a while, it’s the $800 pill that’s tough to swallow. I suppose a good saw is an investment.
Anyway, back to random pics..

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salesman at my old employment thought so and took the seven foot stump that was on top of that ...he builds custom acoustic guitars out of his house. "CARSON"

Well have I got a deal for you! The next time you're in the neighbourhood with your chainsaw you can have all the gems you want, lol.
I'll fill the fridge...with what ever flavor you like and buy the chains for your saw, lol.

Ha, ha! Ya, I'm not a wood turner, though I do enjoy a cold beverage. Sure love watching their videos on youtube though. The good ones turn some amazing stuff.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the weekend I found what appears to be a large bio energy / renewable power plant west of Edmonton. As you can see the swamp decays into products that get burned to produce electricity. Long as we maintain our swamps we should be good for 1000's of years.

Attachments

• 045 - Copy.jpg
    045 - Copy.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 047 - Copy.jpg
    047 - Copy.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Top Bottom