Proclimb issues

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like someone has already mentioned just check your airbox. and we found that where the intakes where they breath from the underside and have some frog skins there and they are pealing a bit on the corners so just get those to seal up. we havent had a single problem sled ran great yesterday no belt slipping no blinking lights. otherwise i havent heard of much problems just make sure your side panels are on corretly and you wont have an issue. one thing we found though is the gas guage sucks as depending on where your sitting could mean no fuel or full fuel. but must say love the sled.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends made it 4km up the trail from the Quartz stage before it bit the big one. Had to tow it back down. Starts, idles really rough for 10 seconds then dies.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe a few bugs???? Sheeeet I hope these are just fluke cases. I have went through the first year model blues 2008 xp146(belt burner), 2009 assault(motor x3) and it is a real downer!!!! Climb like turds huhhh Are you referin to the ones the bombed or legit poor performance in the deep. Not bein a smart azz just wondern, poof flotation? poor agility? what? Picked up a turbo pro assault this year but also have a 1100t comin but if they aint performin Ill let my deposit go up in smoke.

Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u gots to be nice to the guy who found the broken motor mount on ur sled ,just before warrentee is up..

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tank yes indeed,that is 2003 technology from ski doo,even polaris out smart cat in 05..the only thing cat has going for them is suzuki.Lets talk about welding motor mounts to your coolers,dd....what a joke that is..how many bearings do u replace on ur cat every year? congrats on being able to do donuts,thats tough...

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there were 4 other pro climbs out on friday. not one had a problem either.
DD isnt that bad once you replace that single row bearing with the double row one....
back to topic, when you guys figure out what caused your friends pro climbs to go down let us know :)

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine just quit running now. Primary fan blew apart, belts frayed, plastic melting under the hood, and it doesn't go over idle. 120 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some close friends road revy fri sat and had 4 proclimbs go down one made it 1 km from the truck, 2nd one got 5 km from the truck, 3rd one went down in the yard when loading and the other one went down dont know were. One did make it to the boulder cabin and blew the belt and ran like sh$$. So no one has the new belts in stock so they ran a old polaris belt to get it down. The one that did run burnt a tank of fuel in 30km. I hope for all the cat guys they get the prob fixed up. This is not me beating up another brand just some info that I got today.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I just helped my Nieghbor push his 2012 up his deck ramp so he could take in to the dealer for warranty. It would idle rough and when given throttle it would knock and stall. This machine had 8 km on it. They were just logging road kms and the kid seemed a little bit of a ram rod so maybe it was a WFO 8 kms???

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Gonna leave mine in the garage till this chit is sorted out!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since this thread is about proclimbs, does anyone have any seat time on a 1100T yet, My brother is still waiting for his but I know there are some out there, I was already poking fun at him that its a good thing that mcbride now has a heli service there, but that was before reading all of this. The only reason i'm on the cat site is because he ordered one and he is not a snow and mud member. YET

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Lets post facts only here, im very interested to understand the failures. Maxwell what have you seen so far

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets post facts only here, im very interested to understand the failures. Maxwell what have you seen so far

I would hope that the failures are ones fabricated by non Cat owners. Like Rusty said lets keep this to facts only, not my friend of a friend said that his uncles maid's brother had a Proclimb pile up on him 1 Km from the parking lot.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I own one, and was hoping to ride today but it won't run. Just says ecu 12, which is ignition coil failure, and I have melting parts under my hood. I'll post pics when I'm home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
suuki ryder please take as many pics as you can stand. include pics of the air box intake frogskins and anything else that may seem odd. Also please p.m me the pics.. no sense giving anybody and ammo.

Top Bottom