2022 Freeride Turbo - Overheating Issue

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can i pick up a set?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the $20 shipping savings no longer applys as we just lowered the price to $65

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
Ordered...for some reason the coupon code wasn't accepted though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run my rear flap, ski scratchers and rail scratchers and that combo works great. Trails this week were rock hard from the previous night groom and -17 temps but no heating concerns.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well I can not understand all this BS. Ski doo f————————-k keep up with the temp on these machines and all the big shot riders that rode them are controlled by you help me. My f—————-k sled is so pron to overheating its sick all I do Is watch the temp gauge. We should in no f————|k way to have to do this . Ski doo do something. Also can not trust this machine to take me on a solo ride. After about 54 some year of riding your machines. Change.
John, I agree with you that this should be fixed by BRP. The biggest problem is the icy/hard packed trail. That is the only place I watch the temperature gauge! Once I am up top, there has never been a problem. Saying that, on a long whoopped out single track, I have had some problems. I do have things under control now and I know that with the crusts that we are seeing, it is hard to get into soft snow in the lower elevations. They say just pop off the trail............well the lower elevations have that thick crust and that is not conducive to chain sawing the sled for cooling.

In some of our riding conditions, the other sleds have just as much trouble. I think it is an industry wide problem. Trying to get lighter and cutting out the cooling.

mikermz250

Reaction score
Picked up the clip on flap for the expert before my xmas trip due to the less than ideal trail conditions and wow was I impressed, stayed at normal operating temp the whole trail ride in passing countless sleds stopped on the side of trail or trying to dig into the snowbanks on the side.. kinda goofy looking but I wish I had been using it since day 1 , so nice to not have to be concerned with overheating.. was kinda worried about it disappearing as I had it stashed with my jerry can at our gas drop but luckily it was there waiting for me on the way out.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 23 sp instead of the edge because the cooler is bigger and it has a flap. there are always trails that are crap ice at early and late times of the year. I had a 2015 T3 with the small cooler that was really easy to over heat . I guess they only want you to ride your new expert sleds in powder and stay home otherwise.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get the tunnel mount scratchers. they have a much broader end on them than the flattened wire of the stock scratchers.

Top Bottom