Porsche Cayman Turbo

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to get a TPC turbo kit put on a porsche cayman s,can anyone recommend a good performance shop for this? I have talked toa shop here in cgy,they seem knowledgeable but the price does seems a little steep?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was asking a valid question looking for someone that may have had this sort of thing done to a vehicle.I have heard it does wonders for this car but the price (over 20 grand) seemed high.
I have a Cayman...not a cayenne..

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I was asking a valid question looking for someone that may have had this sort of thing done to a vehicle.I have heard it does wonders for this car but the price (over 20 grand) seemed high.

Man that is a lot...I just priced out a Roush supercharger for the Expediditon (I know not a turbo) but around $5400 bean plus install. Big difference...

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought,the kit itself is just over 10.It does include exhaust and intercooler .But at 12 for the install I though it was steep.Plus I know with this stuff if it is done right ,it can be great.But if it is not it can be such a pain....

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
That is what I thought,the kit itself is just over 10.It does include exhaust and intercooler .But at 12 for the install I though it was steep.Plus I know with this stuff if it is done right ,it can be great.But if it is not it can be such a pain....

12 for the install seems crazy...I dont know how they could justify that...

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that is a lot...I just priced out a Roush supercharger for the Expediditon (I know not a turbo) but around $5400 bean plus install. Big difference...
Longhorn....you have way too much money and way too many toys to spend said money on...........Why don't ya just adopt me....Please!!!!!!!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
#7 12-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Casey@TPCRacing
TEAMSPEED.COM

9900 + install(right around 3k at our shop)
cparkin@tpcracing.net

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Opps sorry

Yeah wow 20 is pretty steep .....guess they seen "Porsche" also

2006 Porsche Cayman S Coupe - Alberta Cars For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

2006 Porsche Cayman Coupe S - Alberta Cars For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

2006 Porsche Cayman S Coupe - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think the BIL said his brake wheel upgrade was $12 on his, so $20 for a turbo does not seam that out of line.

forbsie

Reaction score
I got mine done at Tunerworks in Calgary. It was much less than what you quoted. It is by far worth every penny. Ask for Mark if you're still interested.

Top Bottom