Pedophile release in Spruce Grove....

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
judging by the pics of your house in the other post you could find him a nice quite place to rest his head out there................................

I have "0" that's ZERO time for diddlers,rapists,drug dealers, thieves.......he needs to be takin underwater camping ...he can bring 30 minutes of O2 and I will provide the weight :nono:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally think u guys are too hard on him, hes obliviously confused, i think he should come to bonnyville and i would welcome the opportunity to take him quadding to show him the true beauty that alberta offers... bottomless muskeg,,,endless leases,,,course i would need some one to come with me with a skinning knife, and also to bring back the quad he would be riding....any volunteers...

let me know..

t

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally think u guys are too hard on him, hes obliviously confused, i think he should come to bonnyville and i would welcome the opportunity to take him quadding to show him the true beauty that alberta offers... bottomless muskeg,,,endless leases,,,course i would need some one to come with me with a skinning knife, and also to bring back the quad he would be riding....any volunteers...

let me know..

t

i'll volunteer to double him. then we wouldn't have an extra qaud. maybe take him somewhere up between spencer and seibert? some nice area up there i think.:d

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being a parent my feelings about a guy like this are echoed in all of these comments, I couldn’t imagine being a parent of one of his victim’s…..

Is he from this area, were his crimes here???

Regardless of what religion you follow, they all have something along the lines of forgive and forget….but how do you do that if it was your kid this guy interfered with …..(not the word I would use)

You have to wonder what his family is like????
I don’t know why he’s wired the way he is or where this guy belongs ….but I don’t want him here……

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the ladies at the off leash park, was saying tonight, that this guy was the creeper (the name we used for him) that use to bring his dog to the park.
disappeared a while back, now we know why.
He always liked the ladies with kids, now they know why, and always wanted to get to know them. (sick basterd)
I don't know how many, of women would comment, that they always wanted me to stick around, because he gave them the creeps.
I always said trust your judgement on people, when it comes to your kids.
Sad thing is he was a long haul trucker, so how many victims is there across canada.

I knew i should of taken him in the bushes, and left him for the coyotes
This pisses me off that i could of had a piece of him.:mad:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
I hope they catch those BASTAGES....:realmad::realmad:

Last edited by a moderator:

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Below is the link to the article in the Grove Examiner. I can not believe this!! I thought a high risk child predator was not allowed to be in the area of schools, playgrounds or any place children are. According to the article this he is living in mobile city estates in spruce grove, which has a elementary school very close by! For the life of me, I cannot figure this one out??? What is going on here? And we wonder why society is f***ked. Another article I have read about this pathetic excuse for a man is that his crimminal record started back when he was 16 and the majority of his convictions are sexual with young girls! And now he is out again! It is very obvious that rehabilitation is not working for him!

Here is the link to the articles:

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Below is the link to the article in the Grove Examiner. I can not believe this!! I thought a high risk child predator was not allowed to be in the area of schools, playgrounds or any place children are. According to the article this he is living in mobile city estates in spruce grove, which has a elementary school very close by! For the life of me, I cannot figure this one out??? What is going on here? And we wonder why society is f***ked. Another article I have read about this pathetic excuse for a man is that his crimminal record started back when he was 16 and the majority of his convictions are sexual with young girls! And now he is out again! It is very obvious that rehabilitation is not working for him!

Here is the link to the articles:

Thanks for the article ......What a pathetic excuse for a justice system we have....They are basically saying , he will reoffend , but we will not impose on HIS rights ......What a joke!!
I hope his life is miserable!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thanks for the article ......what a pathetic excuse for a justice system we have....they are basically saying , he will reoffend , but we will not impose on his rights ......what a joke!!
I hope his life is miserable!!

yup, our judicial system sucks..... A thief should have some fingers cut-off...... Sex offenders should have their d#ck cut off, and same with pedophiles. Murderers should be indefinately jailed or hung ........ Just my 2 cents!!!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, our judicial system sucks..... A thief should have some fingers cut-off...... Sex offenders should have their d#ck cut off, and same with pedophiles. Murderers should be indefinately jailed or hung ........ Just my 2 cents!!!

No jail - costs us all to much to keep them alive. Just a needle full of washer fluid, cheap n' easy.

Zipp

Reaction score
ya, but if we have to keep them alive, then make 'em work their worth off, in some kind of manufacturing facility, other than just license plates!!!

YA!! How about in Ontario, or Quebec:

"Another female resident in Mobile City Estates, who did not give her name was still coming to grips with having just learned the news.

“It’s tough to say. I just heard about it. It’s creepy but I guess he has to live somewhere.”

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you enter Saudi Arabia the declaration card reads at the top " DEATH TO DRUG TRAFFICERS" In Yeman they have public executions and public floggings. If you are caught stealing they cut off your left hand. Talk about harsh sentences!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
When you enter Saudi Arabia the declaration card reads at the top " DEATH TO DRUG TRAFFICERS" In Yeman they have public executions and public floggings. If you are caught stealing they cut off your left hand. Talk about harsh sentences!!

However it makes for low crime rates and safer living conditions

Pretty simple really....if you don't steal, rape or traffic drugs your OK...

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
However it makes for low crime rates and safer living conditions

Pretty simple really....if you don't steal, rape or traffic drugs your OK...

Saudi Arabia is safer then Canada?

I must be missing something somewhere.

*Note, I am in no way, shape, or form standing up for the diddler mentioned in the first post. I say chain him to more people with the same affliction, and get them digging ditches. Bring back the chain gang. If we can't kill em, we might as well get some work out of em.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The best defense is open communication.

Met a guy through work that gave me that heebie jeebie feeling in regards to my daughter. Didn't say anything to anybody, but watched him close and made sure there were no opportunities. His name came up recently and discovered that 6 of us (5 women, 1 man) all had that same feeling about him, but we didn't warn each other. Scared to trust our instincts and paint someone with that particular brush. In the end, he didn't get away with anything, but our feeling was justified.

Could be wrong, but I think women are more likely to pick up on that vibe than men. We need to be willing to warn other's, not saying for sure the feeling means anything, but everyone needs to be warned when someone is picking up that vibe, so we can be more vigilant.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Had a guy at my daughters work paying lots of attention to her and she thought nothing of it .... but mom and I didn't like a 60 plus guy givin her any attention.
The guys daughter comes into the office and tells us her dad was a convicted sexual offender and to watch out. Our daughter has a new job :d

Always trust your instincts .... btw haven't come across the creep mentioned in this post yet ..... but I'm sure someone will ... just sayin

Top Bottom