Pedophile release in Spruce Grove....

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they should cut off his balls and he would have those urges anymore....don't know if that would help...just saying

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
This guy is now on the loose , show his picks to your children so they know his rotten face ...................

Thank you....I'll pass that on to the brother inlaw, he's in spruce with 2 teenage daughters

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they should cut off his balls and he would have those urges anymore....don't know if that would help...just saying

I suppose we could ask booster if it reduces the urges:eek:

Just sayin!!!:beer:

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is beyond me why people like him who have taken away so much from children should be released into society to possibly prey on more children .........What is this world coming to?? I hope all Spruce Grove citizens make his life as miserable as possible......Dirty bast**d!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

did you look at the guy. do you really think the little creep has any? :confused:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
You will be able to see his pic on the Alberta Justice site later on today! :mad:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be sure to pick him up if he's hitch hikin:eek:;)

judging by the pics of your house in the other post you could find him a nice quite place to rest his head out there................................

Last edited:

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Thanks for the post, it's great to spread the word. What scares me is that as a parent, we have to beware of everyone around us. Every man we know or meet that shows a little extra interest in my kids is a potential threat. Relatives, neighbours, best friends, it's something like 90% of sexual "interference" comes from someone you know. And trust. SCARY :mad::mad:

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, it's great to spread the word. What scares me is that as a parent, we have to beware of everyone around us. Every man we know or meet that shows a little extra interest in my kids is a potential threat. Relatives, neighbours, best friends, it's something like 90% of sexual "interference" comes from someone you know. And trust. SCARY :mad::mad:

You make a very good point ....thanks for bringing it up!!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

I think they would have to get by grampa first in your case lol. Never seen a little one so excited about fireworks either. :beer::d:beer:

Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info a picture and description will be posted at several of the major activity centers that my girls frequent.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay so so he is prohibited from any contact with girls under the age of 14 shouldnt it be under the age of 18 ....... and im all for cutting his balls off and making the basted eat em

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunatly in this sick and twisted world we live in legal age of consent is only 14.

Top Bottom