Wait till March, April dude

sent while I should be drinking tea's

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it will

Wait till March, April dude

Fawk your a post wrecker lol, so if we go out next weekend (the 23rd of feb) will be a waste and wait 7 days until march and all will be pow lol. nothing ventured nothing gained, ill be sure to post pics, seeing the gang was out north off cutoff creek 3 weeks ago and it was nut deep, I am sure we will have some snow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
End of march, and April

When we road out there last year and a few weeks before that

Dustylane

Reaction score
Just rode hummingbird/Onion Lake yesterday and very little snow rode with scratchers down all day. Definitely in need of a few more feet of snow. Does anyone now the story of the 2 Gerry Cans, glove, goggles and rope left up a trail south of the onion lake trail?

Dustylane

Reaction score
Wheres the glacier at? We just went to onion lake and came back and played in a few meadows along the way

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya , lookin at the map, May be? It is quite vague.

I know I would never poach a line or two in a area where it doesn't matter in the slightest because the government told me I couldn't. I don't think I could sleep. ;)

*cariboo and such in BC is totally different ball park than our fluz zones. I do respect some rulz*

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pesrsonnaly the conditions in BC right now will also be in albertas alpine, probably not a very good place to be right now. and in alberta there is no one monitoroing the snow conditions. setting my spidy senses tingling. was out there a couple weeks before the last guy got killed in an hummingbird avalanche a few yrs ago. best to find some safer area's in my opinion.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pesrsonnaly the conditions in BC right now will also be in albertas alpine, probably not a very good place to be right now. and in alberta there is no one monitoroing the snow conditions. setting my spidy senses tingling. was out there a couple weeks before the last guy got killed in an hummingbird avalanche a few yrs ago. best to find some safer area's in my opinion.

Yeah, what he said! Move along now HAHA

Top Bottom