riding around the buck lake area

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not to big to admit I'm too lazy to go through everything that comes up on the search.

aside form medicine lake, blue rapids (buck creek area) what other riding areas are there around the buck lake area. specifically maybe on the northern end of the lake. we just bought a place out there and looking for places that I can maybe ride right from the lake lot.

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of riding on the north side of the lake until the grazing reserve opens in the fall. Once the lake freezes, there is access to everything and everywhere.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
any riding down the south end of the lake? I don't mind riding RR's to get to riding areas. just seeing if there is anywhere that doest require trailering

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
during the summer you'll have to trailer. We do a lot of south to medicine lake and west to the river when it freezes. Its wet south to Med Lake.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yuppers,,, lots of fenced off properties around the lake,,, head west is the best bang for your buck and its not that far...

Rose Creek/ Seley Cabin links up with everything South of it

Dropped pin

you got your choice of pipe lines,,, roads,,, and slash lines...

winches slings and ropes will be your friend... lol

There's some pretty deep holes out there...

Don't forget you chain saw for the just incase,,, you might not need it,,, it sure comes in handy if your packing it...

Cheers all

Top Bottom