Oil fans silent????

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we hit one of the final games at the coliseum when they wer eplaying in carolina. they put it on the score clock. i have never been there before or after when it has been that loud. and only the lower bowl was filled. it was great cant wait for the next run. even though its a few years,possibly light ones, away but it is going to be insane.

nucks for the cup :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused: not a chance. first rounders second at most. jmo. any other canadian team unlikely maybe the habs but they gotta pull up their panties a bit.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bogger please refrain from sayin u were a die hard habs fan, die hard fans dont switch teams cause they moved to a different city. Most call those people bandwagon jumpers. :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey bogger please refrain from sayin u were a die hard habs fan, die hard fans dont switch teams cause they moved to a different city. Most call those people bandwagon jumpers. :d

I grew up a montreal fan from 3yrs to 19.... thats pretty die hard....

Even when I first moved here I remained loyal to montreal.... but the oilers grow on ya...didn't take long..

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have lived in both Edmonton and Calgary. I supported the local team but Vancouver will always be my team no matter where i live

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to be an oiler fan but the past few years i quit!..now a penguin fan!.its hard watchin millionaires being unable to be motivated by billionaires.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GO OILERS GO!!!!!

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/armysystem.php?do=recruit&uniqueid=155OLOR="DarkOrange"][/COLOR]

Little

Reaction score
Is Eberle back?? We're going to the game in Phoenix. Sold out games in Phx when Oilers in town, $10 tickets for the LA game.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been working to much out of country, and I just looked up the standing...ouch second last place in the entire league!..wow!...its not even the little engine that could!...little engine went cap-put!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can some one tell me why we have the one of the toughest dudes in hockey ,Renney dresses him and sits him to watch as other teams take runs at our skill guys !!!!
New coach time......

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure about the new coach thing, but it is frustrating when our players get abused and there is no push back. Screw the instigater rule, send Mac out to pummel someone!!! Not like we are going to win, at least we should get some respect.

Trench:rant:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can some one tell me why we have the one of the toughest dudes in hockey ,Renney dresses him and sits him to watch as other teams take runs at our skill guys !!!!
New coach time......

Because he is a plug.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New coach time......

Sound like RIC now........fire the coach team is losing......a "coach" is only as good as the General Manager..........the GM signs the players and assembles the "TEAM".....

Ok look at Horcoff.....our captain and #1 centre.......which line would Horcoff play on lets say Detroit........3rd maybe. I dont like Horcoff one bit. Has no grit and his hands are cement. Put him and Penner on a line, shoot the puck in the offense corner NEITHER one of them would come out of the corner with the puck.

Here is what really should happen........Kevin Lowe gets FIRED.....he made this mess. Give Renney and Tambelinni 4 years, if they still have not made the playoffs FIRED. Plus stop buying drunk overaged goaltenders. Penner grab some heart and play the game you claim to love, for christ sake your 6'7" use this to your avantage you WHIMP.

I agree toughness is needed just like what Boston did to the Habs.......Stortini you will be missed...

OH YA SWAT..........when you win one cup then you can bash the OIL till then cheer for the jets!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom