Oil fans silent????

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let the Oilers play in my back yard.....After they cleaned up the dog shat.

Oh and CATPRIDE, I will send you a pic of me and the cup together this summer.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let the Oilers play in my back yard.....After they cleaned up the dog shat.

Oh and CATPRIDE, I will send you a pic of me and the cup together this summer.

I sure hope so......too bad the canucks will NOT be on it as champs though.........

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sound like RIC now........fire the coach team is losing......a "coach" is only as good as the General Manager..........the GM signs the players and assembles the "TEAM".....

Ok look at Horcoff.....our captain and #1 centre.......which line would Horcoff play on lets say Detroit........3rd maybe. I dont like Horcoff one bit. Has no grit and his hands are cement. Put him and Penner on a line, shoot the puck in the offense corner NEITHER one of them would come out of the corner with the puck.

Here is what really should happen........Kevin Lowe gets FIRED.....he made this mess. Give Renney and Tambelinni 4 years, if they still have not made the playoffs FIRED. Plus stop buying drunk overaged goaltenders. Penner grab some heart and play the game you claim to love, for christ sake your 6'7" use this to your avantage you WHIMP.

I agree toughness is needed just like what Boston did to the Habs.......Stortini you will be missed...

OH YA SWAT..........when you win one cup then you can bash the OIL till then cheer for the jets!!!!!!!!!!

Your forgetting one thing, the coach decides who plays......

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your forgetting one thing, the coach decides who plays......

Ya the coach decides who to play but one tough guy ain't going to win you 49 games to get into the playoffs.......

Plus its the GM's job to give you those players HE thinks will win you the cup.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your 'Tough Guy' has to be able to keep up to the rest of the players
What is the use of dressing someone that is 2 lines behind the play
The OILDRIP Coach chooses who he will dress, and lets the rest dress themselves

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the coach decides who to play but one tough guy ain't going to win you 49 games to get into the playoffs.......

Plus its the GM's job to give you those players HE thinks will win you the cup.

Apparently neither are a dozen smurfs, you have to protect your skill guys....
Let our two best players take penalties then,Peckham & Penner ???
Who else is gonna send a message......??? Have you not seen enough of Hemsky`s head getting smashed every game untill now he does not know what day it is ? GREAT !!! Let them ruin Hall and Eberlie next.....lol

When BIG MAC dropped ivanans ,where was reger ,he was`nt running Hemsky. That`s for bloody sure......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your 'Tough Guy' has to be able to keep up to the rest of the players
What is the use of dressing someone that is 2 lines behind the play
The OILDRIP Coach chooses who he will dress, and lets the rest dress themselves

I could care less if he keeps up with the play,just the guy running our small guys seems to work for me......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hope they stay in last place BUT the last 3 games have been nice... was at the Dallas game and they looked pretty good..

Today after being down 3-0 Taylor Hall accounts for 3 PP goals for a natural hat trick and helps propel the oil to a 5-3 win over atlanta...

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh great the head line in the edmonton sun monday will read "Oil back on pace for cup run" or some crap like that. same old story

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
oh great the head line in the edmonton sun monday will read "Oil back on pace for cup run" or some crap like that. same old story

pretty sure we are mathematically out....

and I belive most fans would agree the lower the finish the better... but just show us some glimps's of what is to come....

loose, loose, Dominant win, loose, loose, loose, dominant win, dominant win, loose, loose, loose, win, loose, loose, win etc......

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and I belive most fans would agree the lower the finish the better... but just show us some glimps's of what is to come....

loose, loose, Dominant win, loose, loose, loose, dominant win, dominant win, loose, loose, loose, win, loose, loose, win etc......

No they can still make it mathematically barely. Last 3 games have been great, it's good to ruin other teams trying to make the playoffs.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They play loose loose loose? Or they lose lose lose :d?

Top Bottom