Oil fans silent????

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BAHAHHAA i wouldnt talk about those bottom feeders if they were my team either!! GO HABS! :d:cool::eek::beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Attachments

• end1.jpg
    end1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 273

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean like this:

Attachments

• flames oilers.jpg
    flames oilers.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 256

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You're all quick to jump on the youngest team in the nhl........ Give the kids a year or two, then we'll revisit your thoughts................... Mwahahahahaha

the team has all the talent any team can hope for, just need the experience, and that will come with time. It should still be an okay season, and won't be surprised if they doo make the playoffs..... If not, another good draft pick!!!! Lol
like all the sportscasters have said, the oilers are one of the "most exciting" teams to watch, they just "really" need to improve defensively. Hmmmmm, kinda sounds like the oilers of old when gretz, mess and the boys all first got together, doesn't it. Jus' sayin'

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're all quick to jump on the youngest team in the nhl........ Give the kids a year or two, then we'll revisit your thoughts................... Mwahahahahaha

the team has all the talent any team can hope for, just need the experience, and that will come with time. It should still be an okay season, and won't be surprised if they doo make the playoffs..... If not, another good draft pick!!!! Lol
like all the sportscasters have said, the oilers are one of the "most exciting" teams to watch, they just "really" need to improve defensively. Hmmmmm, kinda sounds like the oilers of old when gretz, mess and the boys all first got together, doesn't it. Jus' sayin'

The Oilers are the most exciting team to watch ............................ for the other teams fans as they build up their stats.

When you guys start taking on Canucks castoffs to run your team, your in for a heap of trouble. I guess one thing Tambellini is good at, getting high draft picks.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you may want to buy a few lottery tickets in the mean time. may have a better chance of a winner. ;)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think you got up to early this morn Ric:p

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 238

zduck14

Reaction score
I agree they are exciting to watch but I think they are 2-4 years away from being a legit cup contender. They desperately need 1 or 2 high end defensemen and a real starting goalie. Dubnyk will be ok, but like Conklin before him, he'll simply be a glorified backup most of his career. A guy like Cory Schneider or Tuuka Rask would be perfect for this young Oiler's team.

I also think the Oiler's should've taken Seguin over Hall. An elite center is simply more valuable than a winger and easier to build a forward group around. Seguin also seems better at making the players around him better. Both will be great, but Hall badly needs to learn how to use his teammates more. It's not the OHL anymore where he can get away with the end-to-end rushes. He's gonna get absolutely creamed one of these times. I can't wait for a Dan Hamhuis hipcheck on one of the young punks in Edmonton.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id rather cheer for the oilers than canucks, at least the oilers didn't build their team around a couple of homosexual swedes that are clearly in love with each other:d

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all to all you die hard oiler fans GOOD FOR YOU. it says a lot when a person stays true to their team through thick and thin. There is nothing worse then the guy who always cheers for the winning team. Go home you unfaithful tard. Its true the oil are not performing up to standard. They have a young team and giving the right direction they really could be a force to reckon with. I am say all this and I have never ever been a oilers fan even when 99 was in town. I just cannot stand the band wagon jumpers. If you are a oilers fan then stick with them don't give up they are your team. and if your not afan of the oil, just wait until those boys get some leadership. Jordan and Taylor together are going to amount for more points then any two previous just watch. I only wish that my team had the young fire power that the leaderless edmonton squad has.

One day boys,

just sayin.....

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id rather cheer for the oilers than canucks, at least the oilers didn't build their team around a couple of homosexual swedes that are clearly in love with each other:d

Its easy to see why you support such a loser team.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by the time those young talented boys become the "superstars" you guys predict theyll jump ship to a better city just like all the oilers of past and you guysll be sayin the same thing in 5 years of the new breed comin up,,,, "well theses guys have so much potential you just wait in a couple years when they mature!......" BAHAHAHHAAHAHA,,,,,i almost feel sorry for an oil fan, but then again no i dont,,GO HABS!!!! :)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
we can sit here and go back and forth all we want.....know one knows what's going to happen, 4 years ago no one thought we would make the play offs and look what happened. these days you can't count any team out, chit last year the leafs even went on a 14 game win streak and this year went 2nd longest with out a loss at he beginning of the season. i wont get my hopes up that we are post season bound yet but i wont give up all hope either if we keep a hold on our young talent i think we do have the making of a true contending team. hopefully we have learned from our past and wont ship them off to another team or the minors due to a bad year......so until it all pans out in the end you keep speculating and i will continue to cheer.

LETS GO OILERS

zduck14

Reaction score
Another good game by the Oiler's this morning. Only lost by 6 this time to the Rangers. 8 goals against sure helps the Rangers pad their stats and at least I took Frolov in my hockey pool.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good game by the Oiler's this morning. Only lost by 6 this time to the Rangers. 8 goals against sure helps the Rangers pad their stats and at least I took Frolov in my hockey pool.

ha yup a blow out and an oiler or two punched out,,,a good hockey day in my books ;)

Top Bottom