Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, yeah access is getting dicy! I drove almost to the lake at Gorman Today. Once you're up it was great though.

Season is winding down here quickly, Id like to get a few more rides in though if I can.
Wow

I've never parked past the 2nd lot in spring and this time of year before, well mabe a bit past but not much

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Really don't want to hear bumper deep story's

I put my chit away, because of how hard to get to snow to ride from

Guess it's time to bike or boat or gazer ride now, mabe fish

We are still riding

go cut your grass..

Bwhaaaaaa

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the 29' foot up to just below where you unloaded yesterday dan.. Was a nice spot on the siszors to back it around, two spots we had tickled with rocks but no problems.. Had around a km of dirt rds till we were in good snow..

had ad a great day, climbed all sorts of hills and could not believe how big Gorman is over all.. Gps showed us very close to quarts when going north.. Seen the lake following the Rd to chatter and hope.. Snow was great over all with no land mines and ambient temp was close to plus 20c.. Sun tan lotion a must..

anyone riding bolder tommorow?? Let me know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 379
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 388

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Fred, You guys are brave with the 4place up there! Haha Yeah Gorman is a pretty big area.

I have to work all week, but Ill in Revy on the weekend, hopefully there will be some good snow still!

I saw those bears too.:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I looked, the heading on this thread it said revy conditions.... Gorman is in golden no?

Technically yes. But I consider Golden part of the greater Revelstoke Area and I like this thread better...lol

No different than talking Radium conditions in the Golden thread... Dont think it really matters at this point.

As Tex said; its 25 and summer in Revy. If you want to ride yet this season, get on it.....

hardass

Reaction score
well im wanting to come up to revy again this weekend but finding someone to go with is another problem. so if i came up by myself could i possibly tag along with some one? i wont hold you uphaHaHa.

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I'll be there with my daughter..... Her second trip out. We might hold you up lol

What day you heading up? Id like to go for a rip and take the girlfriend out. Def be as slow casual ride, but I'm a little leary just two of us heading up.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me, we took our time and always marked our location every time we went buy a turnaround location so if we had to back up we new how far, and if it got to knarly I would of stoped..but over all it's was a decent trail other than two spots..

on on the way down we had met a small car pulling a small trailer and one dirt bike.. We stoped and talked with him and he was going out for a ride.. He said he always comes up here with his car.. Lol

I'm just shaking my head that someone is pulling a 29 foot trailer up the mountain this time of year....lol

Top Bottom