Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

hardass

Reaction score
well my buddys coming so well be up thursday night ride friday and saturday if you see us say hi im on a m8 with only half a hood hard to miss hes on a blak orange pro

hardass

Reaction score
also if you run into me if you want to ride a good running turbo sled take it for a spin.

snow_farmer

Reaction score
Ya we were up there today on our way to Vernon! Drove 11.5kms to the last bridge saw hardass's truck and hit a good patch of snow so we stopped . but u couldve prob busted through with the truck especially after riding about another 2.5kms of gravel! There was bout a foot of snow a mile before the cabin and the trail seemed to be melting quick. The pole showed about 5 feet in the trees but id say there was about 4 at the cabin. Still plenty of riding to be had up top but access is gonna be iffy after prob another week or so. Have fun this weekend!

snow_farmer

Reaction score
May15

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 452
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 446

hardass

Reaction score
I cant upload anymore pics off my iphone for some reason!

Darn phones ya we heard yo and looked around just missed you at the cabin we went all over had a blast boy I'm sun burnt . were going to try busting through and driving farther up today.sorry we missed you

hardass

Reaction score
I can't even figure out how to put pictures on here.There was a burned up pro back in the airport. Snow was actually pretty good lots of chutes still have good snow in them .got a pretty good amount of sun burn bring the blocker.Boy you call that gravel as I said were going to try to break through that next berm. Cheers.

hardass

Reaction score
No turtle is done until next year great ride today no one up there we broke through the next been a lot less dirt to ride you should be able to drive even further soon

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never did catch up to you today Hardass. Had a handle bar mishap and had to go for parts. Great day up top for sure. I guess we will try it again tomorrow!

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I figured someone would get past thag berm this weekend! Did u get to the last turnaround with the trucks? It wouldve killed alot of gravel (i think bout 1.7kms). We were out boating in vernon today. But were passing back through Monday if Anyone wants to go, im sure I could convince my better half for another rip! From snow to water in 18hrs! Water was a tad chilly coming in around 60 in the morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 395
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 415

Reaction score
Got a yeti in the back of my truck if anyone is around for a quick ride tomorrow. Will be coming thru in the afternoon and would go for a quick ride if anyone's interested

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got just to the corner before the turnaround. Might try it today it was melting pretty fast yesterday and rained over night.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple pics from our annual June year end ride up Boulder...snow line was way up at the gate (14.5km) and for the first time their was grass showing at the cabin and the bottom creeks in front of the cabin were flowing hard. Had an awesome day except for the burnt mess in airport. Can't believe someone would just leave this their like that!! The burned down 2013 Polaris Pro was still their, gas spout and all laying right beside the burnt mess...we dug up the tunnel and cleaned it off enough to get a real nice pic of the VIN

TIM DEVEAU from Fort. McMurray PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!! If anyone knows this outstanding member of society please pass it along that his name is associated with this VIN and let's just get it cleaned up!

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple pics from our annual June year end ride up Boulder...snow line was way up at the gate (14.5km) and for the first time their was grass showing at the cabin and the bottom creeks in front of the cabin were flowing hard. Had an awesome day except for the burnt mess in airport. Can't believe someone would just leave this their like that!! The burned down 2013 Polaris Pro was still their, gas spout and all laying right beside the burnt mess...we dug up the tunnel and cleaned it off enough to get a real nice pic of the VIN

TIM DEVEAU from Fort. McMurray PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!! If anyone knows this outstanding member of society please pass it along that his name is associated with this VIN and let's just get it cleaned up!
Quick search on Facebook and this is probably the guy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436994967327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436994967327.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 494

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Can Joe Blow public find who the owner of a sled is using just a serial #, or do you have to have some inside connections in the industry.

So the only thing left un-burnt was a gas can spout? Sounds like a jerry can may have been thrown onto the sled and the spout tossed to the side. Does anyone know if it is possible (using the serial #) to find out if an insurance claim has been filed on the sled?

Leaving that crap behind is unacceptable.

Top Bottom