Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a call to the Mounties? Anything that looks like this sled?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I would have to say their is a definite resemblance to those pics like the skinz type pipe boards. Not much left of the sled though it had what looked like a possible tunnel dump exhaust and for sure a new style driveshaft it's all irrelevant the guy's name is posted above if someone personally knows him lets contact him and get it cleaned up!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Might not be him. But if the poster has the vin and got a name then it should be getting cleaned up.

But nothing surprises me anymore in regards to some peoples actions

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Especially from Fort Mac

Seen way too many, my sh!t don't stink, too much money, f this and f that, Fort McMurray ( neufies ) , I know a few and there good, but know lots more and even camped years ago by a huge group , and they didn't care and point blank said it's not the rock so y should we care
14 garbage bags of can from that group proves it to say the least

Last edited:

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Especially from Fort Mac

Seen way too many, my sh!t don't stink, too much money, f this and f that, Fort McMurray ( neufies ) , I know a few and there good, but no lots more and even camped years ago by a huge group , and they didn't care and point blank said it's not the rock so y should we care

Not everyone from McMurray is a prick like that, but they do exist. I live in McMurray and I've picked up my share of people's beer cans and blown belts off the mountain. Even confronted people about it on the hill and all I got was a "ya, thanks, we'll take care of it next time." Sad to say that it's happening more and more..

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's from the Cape, not Newfoundland.

Especially from Fort Mac

.Seen way too many, my sh!t don't stink, too much money, f this and f that, Fort McMurray ( neufies ) , I know a few and there good, but know lots more and even camped years ago by a huge group , and they didn't care and point blank said it's not the rock so y should we care

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's from the Cape, not Newfoundland.
And

What I was trying to get at is, they are from east, this isn't there land and they don't care one bit about it, the ones I was talking about

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it will probably stay there now. Not real easy to get at right now and once the snow flies it will be pretty hard to find.
Needed to get it out of there in the spring, too late now. Doubt the gov would send in a chopper to clean up?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Insurance will care. They may send in a chopper to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah hopefully, most of the time these things spend years up there. At least its burnt, so it will compost a bit quicker.

Fun fact: There is a new 2014 xm on Boulder with less than 100km on it, that has been there for 2 seasons, yet to be recovered....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Distance equality is from Edmonton to Revy... Do those 2 places compare??

Don't paint everyone with the same brush,

Just saying'.

And

What I was trying to get at is, they are from east, this isn't there land and they don't care one bit about it, the ones I was talking about

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Distance equality is from Edmonton to Revy... Do those 2 places compare??

Don't paint everyone with the same brush,

Just saying'.

Yes, more chances of dude from Edmonton wrecking, leaving garage, and not caring for the area

Than someone from Revy, in revy

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, more chances of dude from Edmonton wrecking, leaving garage, and not caring for the area

Than someone from Revy, in revy

And I'm sure it's the same with a Albertan going to the rock or Cape

Just not a sled in a ecological area, big difference

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And

You can GFY

I am from the East. Lived in BC
before AB. Doesn't give me one right to pretend I am any better than the next guy. I also care quite a bit about the land I use. But at the end of the day you are just a prototypical Albertan who forgot where he is from.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can GFY

I am from the East. Lived in BC
before AB. Doesn't give me one right to pretend I am any better than the next guy. I also care quite a bit about the land I use. But at the end of the day you are just a prototypical Albertan who forgot where he is from.

Really, I know where I'm from, and living here see what a lot of Red plates ( with noses in the air and all like there sh!t don't stink) do, and really see what blue plates talk about now.... And have to think back, if I was ever a azz clown red plate when I was here

And if u read back a few posts, I did say easterners are not all like that, and u were one of them in the list, also lots of other people

I also include all out of country people as easterners as it ( Europeans, middle east, Pakistani ect)

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone got got pulled over today?..

Really, I know where I'm from, and living here see what a lot of Red plates ( with noses in the air and all like there sh!t don't stink) do, and really see what blue plates talk about now.... And have to think back, if I was ever a azz clown red plate when I was here

And if u read back a few posts, I did say easterners are not all like that, and u were one of them in the list, also lots of other people

I also include all out of country people as easterners as it ( Europeans, middle east, Pakistani ect)

Top Bottom