Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the scoop on the 14' xm lilduke??
Just sitting somewhere off the beaten path normally buried by snow. Or in one of the lakes??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the scoop on the 14' xm lilduke??
Just sitting somewhere off the beaten path normally buried by snow. Or in one of the lakes??

Lost in the trees, 2 snow boarders dropped down into no where land. They got super suck,had to walk out, groomer guy finds them ext.
Snowed 10 feet and my Friends spent a week looking for it and never found it, so its up there still and wont be easy to find now.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy, pretty expensive lesson to learn about getting lost on mtn
Unless you had really good idea where you walked out from it's like a needle in a haystack. Prob stay there forever now

codey525

Reaction score
Especially from Fort Mac

Seen way too many, my sh!t don't stink, too much money, f this and f that, Fort McMurray ( neufies ) , I know a few and there good, but know lots more and even camped years ago by a huge group , and they didn't care and point blank said it's not the rock so y should we care
14 garbage bags of can from that group proves it to say the least

Its unfortunate that you feel the need to Stereotype people from Fort McMurray, and people who are from NL. Every town, city, province in the country has people with no respect for the environment. Perhaps next time you won't find the need to call out an entire city or province, just because of the actions of a select few people.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U see the place where I said I know a few that are good , never stereotyped one bit

But having said that, it is called fort Mac Newfoundland for a reason, just saying

And yes I agree that there are people everywhere that don't care forsure

But alot of the said cabin cruisers that don't care and make a mess, from what I have seen in revy and sicamous , seeing as this is what it's about , have been a majority of neufies ( going by the accent and language and what is said)
Now weather there from b.c, Alberta, Newfoundland ect, they are labeled as neufies....
That's what I have seen and said and heard from other people everywhere

Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lost in the trees, 2 snow boarders dropped down into no where land. They got super suck,had to walk out, groomer guy finds them ext.
Snowed 10 feet and my Friends spent a week looking for it and never found it, so its up there still and wont be easy to find now.
Few years ago i went sledding in the end of June, seen a sled hanging from a tree lol.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, talk about painting everyone with the same brush....

Time to maybe head out east and explore your country.

U see the place where I said I know a few that are good , never stereotyped one bit

But having said that, it is called fort Mac Newfoundland for a reason, just saying

And yes I agree that there are people everywhere that don't care forsure

But alot of the said cabin cruisers that don't care and make a mess, from what I have seen in revy and sicamous , seeing as this is what it's about , have been a majority of neufies ( going by the accent and language and what is said)
Now weather there from b.c, Alberta, Newfoundland ect, they are labeled as neufies....
That's what I have seen and said and heard from other people everywhere

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, talk about painting everyone with the same brush....

Time to maybe head out east and explore your country.
Not one bit dude

I'm not racist or discriminating, as I hate everyone equally

Like I stated, I have many friends from the rock, n.s, n.b ect, And are real good people
But then there's also a bunch of skids from everywhere from this planet, that are not good people..... What do ya do nowadays

Just seems there's a quite a few from my personal viewing at sledding cabins that fit what I said, neufies from Fort Mac

And this is what it's about, sled left with a don't give a fawk.....

Last edited:

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun fact: There is a new 2014 xm on Boulder with less than 100km on it, that has been there for 2 seasons, yet to be recovered....[/QUOTE]
Ya--- -- I am pretty sure that was an insurance scam-- we looked in the "area" it was reported to be in--- NOT there at all ---

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun fact: There is a new 2014 xm on Boulder with less than 100km on it, that has been there for 2 seasons, yet to be recovered....
Ya--- -- I am pretty sure that was an insurance scam-- we looked in the "area" it was reported to be in--- NOT there at all ---[/QUOTE]

Maybe.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Conditions are great.
Visibility is in and out but that is normal/
If you go to the 2015/2016 thread you will see mor up to date information.....
Also, use the RMR Webcams and Yama cam on revelstoke page...

I just wanna know the conditions headed there in 4 days -pls

GoHiSK1

Reaction score
Fun fact: There is a new 2014 xm on Boulder with less than 100km on it, that has been there for 2 seasons, yet to be recovered....
Ya--- -- I am pretty sure that was an insurance scam-- we looked in the "area" it was reported to be in--- NOT there at all ---[/QUOTE]
:
:
Late reply but how u know there is 100 k on the sled ??? Need to start the engine to know the milage. . If it started I am sure there would have been 1 thief that would have road it down the hill.
OR Maybe It was a Police sting ?? U take the sled and u go to JAIL :)

Last edited:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think this said sled is quite a ways off beaten path
If it was that easy to find or get to it would have been brought out

ren

Reaction score
Looking to ride Wednesday, Thursday with someone. Avy 2, intermediate/ Advance rider. Full gear, Radios, first aid, Sat, Avy gear.
Drop me a line

Top Bottom