Official Hassler area 2011-2012 season activity

magnet32

Reaction score
did they make somewhere else for us to park/camp . phone cat shack this week need to get membership any way .

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the guys I know says his buddies went up last weekend and that there was 4 feet up top

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been up to hasler this year? I am wondering where a person can park. Does anyone know where to get maps of these areas?

AllanMac

Reaction score
I drove there Saturday Nov 10th and seen 3 vehicles up there. I didn't unload my sled. Met one guy that said there was 4 to 5 feet up top of the saddle but lots of rocks and debris to go through get up there. Not worth the damage to get there yet.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of us rode hassler yesterday,the creek up to the Murray's pub sign was brutal but once we got up top it wasn't to bad.theres about 3 to 4 feet up top and most of the rocks are still visable.we got back as far as the sunshine bowl goes but the creek is still wide open and is not passable for now.it was snowing real hard on us all day,so it won't take long and it will be good to go.we were going to stay and ride on Friday ,but the last bit of the creek is pretty bad.all I can say is ROCkS!!!!!!!

HCR800<3

Reaction score
Rode Hasler on the 17 and 18.. The creek was a little sketch getting up and on Sunday was flowing by the time 20 sleds went through so coming back in on Monday was a little harsh but once you were up there it was SICK! .. Lots of snow, let what's there pack and than get a another few feet and it will be prime! Few rocks and stumps are still out there. So just beware, buddy krinkled a ski on a stump yesterday.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going saturday....anybody else?

Stupid4toys

Reaction score
I might head up there Saturday too also, if I can get more people to come. Feels better when there is a small group since I am new to that area.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out and broke in the new sled. she is workin good! still some dangerous riding....there aint no 5ft yet. the trail in was dicey...i came later in the day and it was slick. actually rolled the sled down backwards on the ice...lol. lots of peeps out. all in one area kinda. i branched out and broke trail in the back way...it was DEADLY. solid 3.5ft of unmolested snow all to myself...muahahahaha. the creek crossin was shallow and worth the pow on the other side.

20121124_150622.jpg

20121124_154956.jpg

20121124_153724.jpg

20121124_143431.jpg

lunch time!

20121124_140901.jpg

my buddies bailed on me so i went alone....i think some out there were thinking who the fawk is this guy? haha.

its gettin there. no real base yet but once it gets another 2ft...it will be great. ch!t load of peeps...i have never seen the parking lot that full before. been going there for a few years now and never seen it that packed. seen a new le pro gettin towed out as well. man those are sharp looking sleds. anyone know what happened?

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out and broke in the new sled. she is workin good! still some dangerous riding....there aint no 5ft yet. the trail in was dicey...i came later in the day and it was slick. actually rolled the sled down backwards on the ice...lol. lots of peeps out. all in one area kinda. i branched out and broke trail in the back way...it was DEADLY. solid 3.5ft of unmolested snow all to myself...muahahahaha. the creek crossin was shallow and worth the pow on the other side.

20121124_150622.jpg

20121124_154956.jpg

20121124_153724.jpg

20121124_143431.jpg

lunch time!

20121124_140901.jpg

my buddies bailed on me so i went alone....i think some out there were thinking who the fawk is this guy? haha.

its gettin there. no real base yet but once it gets another 2ft...it will be great. ch!t load of peeps...i have never seen the parking lot that full before. been going there for a few years now and never seen it that packed. seen a new le pro gettin towed out as well. man those are sharp looking sleds. anyone know what happened?
That's looks like do much fun it looks like your buddy's missed out haha

Top Bottom