Official Hassler area 2011-2012 season activity

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know its only September 1st BUT was out at the cabin last week and it actually snowed for 10 minutes!!! melted as it hit the ground but its coming!!!!! had to make a fire at night!!

post up the conditions/pics/stories of this season! :D

ch!t we even had a nice little hail storm a couple days ago...its getting cold fellas!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone see any snow yet???

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...im itchin!

seriously, i was riding in October at the cabin 2 years ago!! was up there not long ago...cold nights, snowed a bit...its COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLARSH

Reaction score
Was out boatin on the halfway up past Cypress creek yesterday the mountaiins were not showing a dusting of snow.:( THEY WERE FFFFIIIIIINNNNN COVERED!!!!!! :eek:Guesssing the snow started at about 4500'. It even was trying to snow on the way down river.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DEADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! headin to the cabin this weekend for a pre-season check up. will report back!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stop by, We'll be at our cabin in Hasler for the weekend as well.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took a drive up to the staging area on Saturday AM. There is a little change to the road way at km 26 to 28 on the Hasler. Being used as an interchange for the coal haul road. Still the same frequency though - RR 13A.

Mountains are white - won't be long now :)

Gotta say, both parking lots were complety spotless of garbage. Not a can, a glove, a piece of belt. Nothing.
Pretty happy to see that. I'm not naive to think that there was not a single thing accidentally left behind, so
KUTO's to who ever cleaned up there.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is great news. Almost time to scratch the "itch" Wooooooo Hooooooooo Come on Snow!!!!!!!

JLARSH

Reaction score
101 cm at PK forecast for Mackenzie cool temps and lots of precip for the next 10 days. Might have to hit the powerline up to break in the new turbo. BBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLARSH

Reaction score
Got to work on Sat Darren was thinkin of goin on sunday. Who you headin up with? Dumped 47 cm up top last night. WOOT WOOT

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no one as of yet ,let me know if your going or not cause i can go either day,dosnt really mater. it sure is looking good for how early it is. i hope the little f7 shorty will be able to move up there LOL

JLARSH

Reaction score
171 cm at PK as 12:30 today!!!!!!BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

weeman919

Reaction score
3 of us are looking to come out this weekend also anyone have any pictures , and is it 171 cm at the peak or base just wondering how the trail will be

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is not enuph in the biju parking area, well at 930 last night

Top Bottom