Official Hassler area 2011-2012 season activity

mudmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are loading tonight in Fairview and unloading around 9:30 Sunday morning at the Hassler parking . My cell is 780-835-1624. I'm pumped! Hope it snows a little. How are the new cats working Pinko?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time you think you'll be running through GP? The new cats are working good. It's the first run out for the 800 so we will see how that goes. The 1100 was out last week and he loves it

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok you will probably be a bit ahead of us. Maybe we'll see you in there then

JLARSH

Reaction score
any freshies up there yesterday jeff
The snow was terrible hard as fawk. It was snwin hard when we left but whatever fresh there is will have that shhhiiitttyyyy rock hard layer underneath. Im not ridin till after christmas we need it to snow 4 ft to cover up the hard shiiitttt.

Johndevil

Reaction score
Less than a foot of fresh on sunday... Hard pac hero snow all the way to the top. Didnt even make it past aluminum bowl. Heading out tomorrow for another ride. Any suggestions?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headin out friday for a day trip, might just hit wolvy instead, unless we hear otherwise about hassler....

anyone goin out this week?? fill us in if ya do, we will do the same after fridays ride....

WesG

Reaction score
Went to hasler yesterday. 4"s fresh at the parking lot, roughly 8"-1ft up top. All sitting on the hard layer... Tracks all over the place. Good day to tour around and explore. Wouldn't recommend travelling to ride it unless you are completely jonesin for a ride. Hard layer was hard but did not seem icey so that is a bonus. Found two or three good creek draws but even those were pretty easy going. Beatiful day though. Oh ya the trail out of the aluminum was slippery, we slipped and slidded our way down it coming back.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update, you just made my mind up. much appreciated!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to PK...effin BLAST!! 1-2 ft of fresh and more in the trees. the meadows were tracked to chit and boring. in the trees is where its at!! lol

i dont know if im gettin worse playin in the trees or what but damn....LOL. Krash was the champ again...facker!

Deep Powder Dec 16th 2011 - YouTube

Tree vs Sled - YouTube

heading up tuesday again...it was coming down like a mawtha most of the day and all the way out. trail is PUNCHED out tho..

whos in for tuesday??

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
I'm looking to get out any time this week, can go tomorrow and I have room for another sled on my deck. Anybody interested pm me or send me a text, 604-723-0599.

Shawn

Northerns4

Reaction score
Myself and a few from f. Nelson will be coming down to the pass on the 26th. A few others from Edmonton area are gonna come up too. Well be riding the area from the 26-29. Stayin in chetwynd. Were gonna start at hasler and go from there.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top 5 ride of my life!! Hit up PK. Untouched POW!! 5+ft in many areas of untracked, beautiful white stuff!

Got sucked down into a bowl that took 2 sleds 2 hours and over 20 pulls each to get out of.

Pow-Pow PK Dec 20 2011 - YouTube

PC200043.jpg

PC200052.jpg

PC200025-Copy.jpg

PC200026-Copy.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headed out tomorrow with a good size group...PK it is. see a few cats one fugly green one, say hello..lmao!

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were going through the Pine Pass today around lunch time . BC Ambulance and RCMP at one of the unload areas. Anyone know what happened????Looked like someone got hurt on a sled/

Top Bottom